Lord Zedd
Rita Repulsa
Goldar
Rito Revolto
Putty Patroller
Lord Drakkon
Megazord
Dragonzord

Hero Files for the 2017 movie Rangers should also be discussed.

Neros Urameshi

cranlox

All these characters are made and available in FreedomReborn
I do not understand well what do you mean by "discuss"

X-Man

Quote from: cranlox on July 19, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

It's possible that the files may not be as thoroughly fleshed out as he/she is hoping and looking for more ideas. I like to play around with FFX a lot to try and get the character as close as possible to their comic/game counterparts.  I've only done the classic rangers but  for mine. I let White/Green/Red all have a higher base str/speed than the others (6s instead of 5/4) with some rangers matching them (like Zack matches Tommy/Jason in Str but not speed). All combat experts, body armor, disciplined but i gave Tommy and Jason the Driver attribute and made their zords as away mode to summon.  I then proceeded to rip the audio of their transformations/various power ups for various attacks "like Jason has a rally cry that goes "ok powerangers let's do it" and gave them a quick active defense each with their color/audio zord name from the show. I even incorporated green Rangers Dragon flute as a direct attack that summons green flame from the ground. (Working on it a bit to somehow do a dragon). I've seen some hero files but I don't think people realize how many cool things FFX/python can add to the game in general.  Wonder if anyone thought to give Storm/Thor the summoner attribute that summons deadly tornados that each have the defense mechanism set to "createlightningstorm" it causes a massive storm and looks amazing!!!  especially if  you change some of the default fx for  weather control. I'm always down to discuss some out of the box hero-file ideas.

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: cranlox on July 19, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

I mean the stats, moves (with FX) and personality traits.

eluvium