Scorpion from Mortal Kombat

Started by Neros Urameshi, December 08, 2017, 04:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

First of all, the meshes of Sub-Zero and Scorpion are for the first Freedom Force only. Could someone maybe please convert them for :ffvstr:?

Speaking of Scorpion, I would appreciate it if a mesh of this design would be done. Can anyone make this mesh, please?

daglob

I know that you should know about Nifconverter; are you having a problem?

Discoking090

if you consider that the fx for the is only for the first game too it might not seem worth the effort, although glob you once told me that ezfxv5.1 can be used on the 2nd game right?

daglob

You have to install the effects manually, but once before I had to replace a hard drive I was doing that; some (actually, as I remember, all I had installed so far, don't remember how many that was; 25? 30? more?) worked without converting, others say that some will need converting.

Still, the big problem is installing them manually.

And, which FX are you talking about (too old to have been interested in MK)? it might be easier to edit a 3R FX.

Cyber Burn

I haven't done any FX'ing in a while, but I believe most Ff1 FX work with FFvt3R, with the exception of explosive end.nifs, those would have to be replaced by FFvt3R end.nifs instead. (If I remember correctly)

Neros Urameshi

Even so, the Scorpion model I wanna see imported as a mesh- possibly with Scorpion moves and stuff- is the one from the 2011 Mortal Kombat reboot game.

daglob

That's way above my skill level. There were some fancy martial arts keyframes at NPI; have you tried to see if The Wayback Machine will let you have them?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Neros Urameshi on December 08, 2017, 04:29:45 AM
First of all, the meshes of Sub-Zero and Scorpion are for the first Freedom Force only. Could someone maybe please convert them for :ffvstr:?

Speaking of Scorpion, I would appreciate it if a mesh of this design would be done. Can anyone make this mesh, please?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yi0x18v2l6i57rv/MK_Scorpion_and_SubZero_FFvt3R.7z

Neros Urameshi