News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FFX/FFX Control Center Not working

Started by Shogunn2517, December 10, 2017, 03:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogunn2517

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me a hand.  I can't point to exactly when it happened, but there's been a problem with my FFX 3.3.  For whatever reason, the attributes added aren't working or aren't working correctly.  When I tried to check out FFX Control Center and the only "attribute" that shows up for any of my created characters is the state customization attribute, but nothing else. 

I've tried reinstalling(haven't uninstalled and reinstalled) but that hasn't worked either.  Has this happened to anyone?  Anyone know of a fix?

spydermann93

which version of :ffvstr: are you using? If it's the steam version, for some reason, about a month ago, my FFX stopped recognizing my game's path and had set itself to the typical path.

Is your FFX Control Center still pointing to your game's install directory?

Shogunn2517

Yeah... That actually might be it.  I'm using Steam.  How did you change it?

spydermann93

I actually just bought the game on GoG and installed it to the location that FFX keeps pointing to.

I couldn't get the mod to point at Steam again. I tried reg cleaners and anything else that I could think of, but nothing worked. Getting the GoG version did, though.