News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

PUNY COMPUTER, DJ SMASH!!

Started by Deaths Jester, December 11, 2017, 01:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

For some reason, Win7 decided to start crashing on startup today. Currently in the middle of a clean wipe re-installation which means I lost some of the newer stuff (not everything like last time). GAH!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Deaths Jester

...and the most major lose is that realistic face and hair skin I showed off some time back! @Š&%#!!!

Deaths Jester

...and I've lost my activation code for Painter 2015...rrr...

Deaths Jester

...and the graphics tablet piece I was putting together for CB is gone too. AUGHH!!! So much work and all that I thought was backed up now gone! Damn Microsoft!!!

spydermann93

That really sucks, DJ.

DAMN YOU, MODERN DAY TECHNOLOGY!

stumpy

Sorry to hear that, DJ.

But, spydermann93's quote has me replaying scenes from Obsoletely Fabulous in my head.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

BentonGrey

Ohh man, sorry DJ!  I hope that it doesn't get any worse and recovery goes smoothly!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Deaths Jester

Well, I ended up needing a new activatim code for Painter anyways - "new" install and all. Everything is back up and running again. Hate that all the work I put into that realistic face and CB's tablet piece was a waste, though...