UNKO REQUESTS: Capcom Style Venom

Started by UnkoMan, December 13, 2017, 03:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

Anybody have this?
Can email it to me, or point out a link?
jollyolly at hotmail, if you want an address!
Thank you in advance!

daglob

Gimmie a minnit...

...on its' way.

daglob

jollyjolly does not seem to be working. Send me an e-mail to lonespaceranger@gmail.com, and I'll send her back as soon as I can.

Discoking090

I think I have that one let me check

UnkoMan

jollyolly
The J is only in the first one. Ha ha. But I'll send you an email too, thank you.

daglob

It's on it's way. In case you are interested, I have some scopes combining Crymsin and Adam Strange.

UnkoMan

Thanks a lot!

I'm not sure who Crymsin is?

I'll let you in on my ultimate goal; Female character with jetpack, laser pistol/holster, possibly some knife attacks, in a tattered jumpsuit that's become more of a dress, or possibly like this:
https://bec2df9eb90bb6604cfc-660d71a7a33bc04488a7427f5fddcedf.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/uploads/product_image/photo/596623daec60462338000182/medium_A188_grey__2.jpg
With Native American style boots and flared gloves.
And hopefully hair like this:
https://hairstylecamp.com/wp-content/uploads/27dafc66418dfaa436a6d474bab2e83d-two-cornrow-braids-box-braids.jpg

That's the gist of it.

daglob

Some of what you're talking about is way above my skill level. Substituting small rockets for the big ones (something that is on my list to do, you didn't mention it, but I think she'd look better) I can probably handle, though. The gloves aren't a problem, and I've turned some of Tommy's boot cuffs into something that looks a little like fringe before...

UnkoMan

Yeah, I realize the hair would be the hardest part. Like, how the heck?
If all else fails, I'd like to learn how to turn obj into nif (I want to do this anyhow) and then rig it for FF.
And then I could just swipe this Dani Moonstar mesh:
https://xelandis.deviantart.com/art/X-Men-Marvel-Heroes-XNALara-688685390
Like, good enough. But I would prefer the hair that I linked if possible! If anybody is willing to give it a shot and knows how. It would be amazing to get.

Yeah, I don't have a rocketpack design for her yet. I'm open to things.
Fringe boots is like... just gimme an alpha layer to work with.

daglob

Ink's Moonstar has separate braids/pigtails; I used them on a different mesh once.

On the braids on the head, Sick Alice (aka Catman) has done some fantastic things sculpting meshes.

UnkoMan

Oh really? You are cheering me up with this sort of talk!
Yeah, those braids look like they could work. Anyhow, it's still a bit aways before I will start working on her, but this is looking cool. I will keep all this in mind!
Thank you!

Actually, finally looking at female_rockets, her arm seems to glitch out during idle and her rockets don't have any emitters during flight animations, so I might not even need her as a base after all.

daglob

UnkoMan

So, I've seen people just change the topic before to make a new request? I might be requesting quite a few odd things coming up, so I wonder if I should just do that?
Anyhow, currently looking for the Hellboy mesh. The one C6 did a skin on. I don't think that skin was ever released, but if it was, I'd take that too!
Thank you for your time!

daglob

I'll can fix you up when I get back from the oncologist. I have two Hellboys, I'll send them both.

Deaths Jester

Hey DG, could you perchance email those to me too? (Same old email I use normally.) Thank you, if possible.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

UnkoMan

Daglob comes through as always!
Coat and coatless, I assume? Yeah, I'll take both! Thank you!

daglob

Coat, Coatless, and Big Demon style.

Later:

All meshes are on their way to each of you.

Deaths Jester

UnkoMan

UnkoMan

So, I've got a wild one now.
I'm looking for an "original" character... the parts at least.
Spoiler
So that's the character. Sort of a yankee soldier look. But with some transparencies, so that the little cap can be replaced by Minuteman statue style hair. And then the shoulder cape, but that's like... That's only if it's possible. That's the very least of the things needed. Although, thinking about it, that might be one of the easiest. I know a piece I could use and have already used it on multiple meshes, with transparency, ha ha. The bottom of the coat could be from Ren's Hydra Soldier mesh, and I might be able to pull the other parts from various Ren Captain America's, I think. Oh, one has a canteen even, which would be cool. The rifle is probably somewhere right?
But, like, the hat? The hair? Any ideas where to find those?

And even more! I am looking to get him with most of irrational's "soldier" mesh keys. That Hydra Soldier mesh Ren did on these keys. BUT WAIT IT GETS WORSE! I'd also like a couple Minuteman keys in there. Specifically his melee_3 where he does a 360. I just checked and I think the one from the original FF (that is on the "Frank Stiles" mesh) is a bit better for what I have in mind. His special, area, active_defence are also great. And, I'm super into his idle in FFvsTR where he does the little staff spin. That would be so cool. WAIT, LET ME MAKE THIS MORE IMPOSSIBLE! The ranged animations are great but fire way too many shots. The ranged would be better with only 1. Ranged_2 with 3. Ranged_3 with 5 max. That's being generous. I've seen some swell shooting animations on various Punisher and etc meshes that would be good.
So, I doubt all these keys can be blended, by that is the sort of style I am going for. A character constantly carrying a rifle, who has a couple melee attacks using the rifle, a "kick away" attack, and some "rally"s and stuff. I haven't decided on hero file exactly, but I know the basics of what he can do.

Hopefully something like this can come together! I appreciate any help and knowledge anybody can share! Thank you in advance!
Take care everybody.

daglob

Tommy has a cavalry soldier. If I can find it I'll send it to you. It may not be what you want. I don't think it has a Civil War style cap.

Deaths Jester

With some skope work and a bit of keyframe magic, you might be able to turn my Jungle Jim skope into this. The key work is beyond me but it shouldn't be too hard to slap hair, CapAm belt bits, and the Hydra skirt on it.

Cyber Burn

I haven't gone through the Mesh yet, but Tommyboy has a "Cowboy New Hats" Mesh that might be worth looking into: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/tommyboysFreedomForceMeshes12/info

Cyber Burn

And the "Tom_Versatile_Fixed" Mesh has a "Hat_Cap_01" that is kind of similar to what you're looking for.

UnkoMan

Am currently checking into hats! Thanks guys.
Any info on that style of wavy hair tied back in ponytail colonial look?

Cyber Burn

Possibly Grenadier's "CR_Spirit_of_76_Gren" from Force of Paradox.

doctorchallenger

Lord Ehmsidy did a mesh with a cap similar to that, as I recall.  Lady Luger maybe?

Just checked. It could work. the brim is pretty short, tho.

UnkoMan

Lots of good suggestions but haven't quite found the right hat or hair for this dude yet. Spirit of 76 has a Minuteman hat, which I could use in a pinch, but I'd rather just have the looser hair.

Also, what do people know about keys? Right now he's using a Ren mesh that was put onto Irrational's "soldier" keys. It looks good but I would at least like to get a 360 staff sort of attack with his rifle.
So A) what keys have staff attacks like that, and B) how does one go about adding totally different keys? Is that possible or no, because all the nodes would be different?
I don't know too much about it.

Cyber Burn

Keyframes aren't really my strong suit, but I do have a few ideas on this. Not sure if they'll pan out or not, but it couldn't hurt.

Cyber Burn

Hey Unko, due to time constraints, I can try to help out here and there, but I don't think I could make a full commitment. I do, however, have some questions for clarification's sake:

1) Will this be for  :ff: or  :ffvstr: ?

2) From the way it sounds, you're starting with Renegade's "Hydra Soldier" Mesh as a starting point. Is that correct?

3) I think if we can't find the hair or hat on any of Tommyboy's, Gren's, Vertex's or Texas Jack's Meshes, then we could probably check out sites like the Model's Resource, or Free3dm, or something. But I would say, let's focus on the Keys and whatnot first.

4) Speaking of Keys, you mentioned Minute Man from FF1 and the Frank Styles Mesh. Do you have a location for the Frank Styles Mesh? And can you make a specific list of which Keys you want to be added from each Mesh? (Again, no guaruntees, but I'm willing to try)