News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Started by BentonGrey, December 24, 2017, 03:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Howdy folks!  I hope everyone at FR has a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!  If you celebrate a different holiday, I hope it's a great one!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Right back atcha... and to all our guys and gals, I echo his sentiment.

Deaths Jester

Bahumbug...(someone has to say it...and I'm out of booze...)
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 24, 2017, 05:13:20 PM
Bahumbug...(someone has to say it...and I'm out of booze...)

I'm with you on this DJ, just not feeling the Christmas Spirit this year. But that being said, I hope everyone else has a happy and safe holiday season.

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Deaths Jester

I don't just not have the Christmas spirit, CB, I don't have any spirits! Nothing good happens when I'm booze-less...and the stores are closed till Tuesday!!!!

Epimethee

Merry Christmas/Winter Solstice/Dies Natalis Solis Invicti/Yule festival/Death Jester's prohibition half-week!
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Deaths Jester

Alaric

Fear the "A"!!!

heroidosilencio

John Jr.

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Lunati

Thanks, it's been a blast with the great Marvel Adventures, Ghostbusters, Spiderman and X-men mods I found here for  :ffvstr:.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Lunati on January 11, 2018, 06:51:02 PM
Thanks, it's been a blast with the great Marvel Adventures, Ghostbusters, Spiderman and X-men mods I found here for  :ffvstr:.

Well shucks, thanks Lunati, I'm really glad that they've helped make the new year a pleasant one so far.  :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/