I think I speak for everyone here when I say...

Started by daglob, January 04, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

spydermann93

Way too dang cold!

I don't live in the north for a reason

daglob

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

Red Fisser

I(suppose)am nowhere near you guys, but its too damn cold here too.

daglob

I'm in the sunny South, and we are seeing record cold here (the high the last several days is the average low for this time of year). Others I have talked to in the North say, "sure, we're used to cold weather, but this is ridiculous".

Cyber Burn

I'm going to disagree with everyone here...

The highs have been in the 60's, and the lows have ranged from the mid 30's - 40's, and I'm still wearing shorts and t-shirts when I'm not at work.

Plus, I still find myself sweating most of the day.

I really need to get out of California.   <_<

daglob

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 05, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
I'm going to disagree with everyone here...

The highs have been in the 60's, and the lows have ranged from the mid 30's - 40's, and I'm still wearing shorts and t-shirts when I'm not at work.

Plus, I still find myself sweating most of the day.

I really need to get out of California.   <_<

Good thing this is a family-friendly site, CB. Otherwise I would have several "choice" words for you right now. Though, I will say that I don't have it near as bad as the rest of the country, and I really feel for some of you being in the OMG it's friggin COLD areas of the country.

spydermann93

Quote from: Red Fisser on January 05, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
I(suppose)am nowhere near you guys, but its too damn cold here too.

Like Glob, I'm living in the South were the sun is bright and the weather is warm and comforting.

At least, that's what it's supposed to be like. It's been getting down to the mid 20's where I live! The average for winter around here is around the 40's to 50's. It's crazy!

HarryTrotter

''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer