The trapezoid hanging in the pelvis of Male Alpha...

Started by daglob, January 05, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

...does anyone know what it's block number is? I have this character called The Missing Man, and he is mostly invisible, but that means that the trapezoid is visible. I'd like to hide it, but the mesh does not show up in Nifscope.

Any suggestions?

Cyber Burn

What if you used "Male_Alpha_Effects"? Would that work?

daglob

Woops! Sorry; that's what it is. I'm using the Male Alpha you did for me that works with my graphics card. If I knew what the block or bip number was , I could hide it.

WyldFyre

Click on it in NifScope and it should "light up" in the object list.

Don't know though, might not if hidden by other mesh parts. If you want to send it to me, I'll try to figure it out.
For Freedom!

daglob

The mesh does not display in Nifscope; it's like most of the original FF meshes.

WyldFyre

Oh.... okay. It sounds like the pelvis bip. You should still be able to select it in the list and hide it. If not, maybe look under the pelvis or spine bips and see if there is anything else listed. I'll take a look at the mae mesh and see if that's the case.
For Freedom!

WyldFyre

I just realized..... I have a male_alpha_effects2 by Interceptor that IS visible in Nifscope. Be happy to send it your way, if you'd like.
For Freedom!

daglob

CB fixed this one so that it works with my graphics card. You have given em an idea, though...

Cyber Burn

Quote from: WyldFyre on January 05, 2018, 09:57:44 PM
I just realized..... I have a male_alpha_effects2 by Interceptor that IS visible in Nifscope. Be happy to send it your way, if you'd like.

Actually, WyldFyre, if you wouldn't mind sending that my way, I would love to take a look at it.

And I would be mighty appreciative as well.  :D

daglob

Quote from: daglob on January 05, 2018, 10:07:10 PM
CB fixed this one so that it works with my graphics card. You have given em an idea, though...

:angry:

WyldFyre

Sent CB.

DG. Checked on the original alpha mesh, and found that the pelvis bip was not hidden. If you hide it from the list side, it should disappear. Just right click on it in the list view, and you can flag it hidden.
For Freedom!