News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

some umm hey there

Started by deano_ue, January 16, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano_ue

so hey, thought id check in on this place and se whats happening, hopefully start contributing again

so what i miss in game and outside, anything big or good.

OrWolvie1

Welcome back UE. Nice to see you again!

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

It's bleeping cold outside and I'm in the so called sunny South.

I look forward to anything you make  :)

Cyber Burn

Hey Dean, nice to see you over here instead of on YouTube, sorry I haven't been leaving comments over there, but I'm usually on my phone and it just doesn't play well with YouTube.

deano_ue

Hey guys sorry been away for a while, the photography has taken off and it's been my main focus, but I'll admit some certain things or meshes lol have brought me back but I'll have to do a bit of digging into them

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

BentonGrey

UE!  Hey man, welcome back!  We've missed you around here.  I'm really happy to hear that your photography is going well.  That's great!  I'm glad you're back on the forums, man!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deano_ue

cheers guys yeah the past year have been pretty good on the shutter bug front, got my first distinction for my work 10 images judged by Ireland top 10 acclaimed photographers, had my work featured in galleries in about 8 countries  won bronze silver and gold medals in said galleries and had a image selected to be part of the fiap world cup winning panel

its strange but as happy and proud as i am, the fact the one person i want to see my work who pushed me on this route doesnt even know as we dont talk anymore is kinda bitter

but anyway hopefully gonna be posting here more be it art, photos or hopefully skins again.

BentonGrey

UE, that's wonderful, man!  What a set of accomplishments!  I'm glad you're finding success.  :D

That can be tough, man.  You just have to focus on doing your work for yourself and finding your own worth through the process.

We're all glad to see you back!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/