Taking time away...or becoming quieter

Started by Deaths Jester, February 19, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Okay folks, some of you might've noticed a distinct lack of...humor (?), happiness (?), whatever in some of my more recent posts. Maybe it's complete burnout on life or maybe it's the fact I found myself being the reason a posting game that others were having fun ended. I don't know...maybe I just am tired of everything. Anyways, I won't be piping in as much as possible or seen around here as often.

Don't worry folks, I should be okay and back jabbering like a drunken undead nut with time. Perhaps...I just don't know at the moment.

I'll still be about, though. Just not participating or such...I think...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Epimethee

Hey DJ, it's okay to take a step back sometimes! Hopefully, you'll using some of this time on things which make you feel genuinely good.

Thanks for sharing how you're feeling with us. Take good care, man.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Deaths Jester

Right now, Emph, there isn't anything I can do that is genuinly fun or will make me feel good. It just seems like everything I do ends up wrong somehow...

MikeB7

I enjoyed our little reconnects here and there.  Hope you feel better about things, man.  👋

BentonGrey

Hey man, take the time you need, but you'll definitely be missed in the interim and always welcome here.  FR won't be the same without you.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 21, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
Hey man, take the time you need, but you'll definitely be missed in the interim and always welcome here.

It'l probably smell better, but I don't know what we're going to do with all of the leftover alcohol.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Deaths Jester

daglob

Oh no... if we keep it here, you will have to come back eventually. And look over in that corner: Mardi Gras beads, dubloons, beer, moonpies, and twenty or so of gallons of Jim Bean minis.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on February 22, 2018, 05:45:19 AM
Oh no... if we keep it here, you will have to come back eventually. And look over in that corner: Mardi Gras beads, dubloons, beer, moonpies, and twenty or so of gallons of Jim Bean minis.

Waitaminute...That's MY corner. DJ'd is the OTHER corner!  :D

daglob

Oh, right, the one with the minis all gone...

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on February 22, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
Quote from: BentonGrey on February 21, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
Hey man, take the time you need, but you'll definitely be missed in the interim and always welcome here.

It'l probably smell better, but I don't know what we're going to do with all of the leftover alcohol.

What a trade-off!  Hobson's choice.

Seriously, all the best there DJ.  Hope you're keeping well.  I know I don't post here much these days (I'm observant like that, see?) but when I do I've always enjoyed a spot of badinage on the boards with your good self.