2018 Mega Challenge... The Party's Over...

Started by daglob, March 01, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Due to an assortment of factors, several holidays are kind of overlapping. First up, St. Patrick's Day is coming up on the 17th. Then, a coincidence caused by the calendar this year, Easter is on April Fool's Day. So, I am issuing a Mega Challenge, encompassing all three holidays. So, the challenge is to create some kind of content, a mod, a character, or perhaps dress you character up as a leprechaun, an Easter Bunny, or as.. something kind of prankish.

There are, as usual few rules.

The deadline is April 1st, 2nd 2018.
You should post a pic here so we can see it. If you aren't quite finished, please finish it and show it when you can.
Have fun.

The picture below has our buddy Wade decked out in green, as an April (actually, anytime) Fool, and as Bunnypool.

Epimethee

Easter on April 1st? Oh boy...

Looking forward to seeing how you tackle this. :)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

daglob

daglob

An old Champions villain, Shamrock:

cranlox

Fabrizzio Delmónico wearing his easter shirt and his white pants

Fabrizzio Delmónico wearing his St Patrick's Day sportswear

Fabrizzio Delmónico wearing his humoristic style

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/y3mdzpuobnbrr3q/FABRIZZIO_FULL_SUITS.rar

Cyber Burn

Fantastic guys!

Cranlox, it's great seeing a new entrant to these challenges!  :thumbup:

daglob

Not much participation so far, but we have a while yet.

Cyber Burn

I was hoping I would have been able to finish the set, but I don't think that's going to happen, so I'll just post what I have. A little late, but better than never I guess.

daglob

That's okay; I've always said that late entries were welcome, and you haven't actually missed the overall deadline.

daglob

daglob

It's Good Friday. Let's extend the deadline to April 2nd. That way there won't be a conflict with Easter.

Cyber Burn

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Suuuuper Bunny!!!

Nothing fancy, but with time so limited, I at least wanted to do something. The Bunny Skin is the Standard Skin from SickAlice's Bunny_Ink Mesh.

Cyber Burn

St. Patrick's Day = Covered.

Easter = Covered.

April Fool's Day = Well somewhat covered! This has been converted to .nif format, but it doesn't actually do anything, except it just looks cool. I'm thinking I'd like to eventually get him on Grenadier's "Demon_Gren" Mesh, but that's pretty much a pipe dream. But for now, here's an immobile "Shaco" from League of Legends. I know nothing about him, except that I like what I see.  :P

daglob

Cyber Burn

Yeah, going through the Models-Resource site, League of Legends has a lot of great looking characters.

BentonGrey

VERY scary!  Nice work guys!  I really love the Shamrock Force!  :P
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Yes, it's over for now, but if you have something almost done, please feel free to post a pic of you work so we can enjoy it. Otherwise, we'll see you next year...