Erm... hey, guys, remember me? It's about my Transformers mod...

Started by Valandar, March 03, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valandar

Okay, so, I know it's ben a while...

... But does anyone have a copy of my old Transformers mod for FF? I sorta can't find my own copy, and FRPMods is dead.

I kinda don't have time anymore to mod anything, but how about a pic of what I'm doing lately as a pre-emptive thank you?

"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

detourne_me

Of course we remember you!
...in fact I regularly use your meshes and keyframes as bases for my converted meshes.

Here's a Mediafire link for your mod.
I can take it down after you've gotten it if you don't want it shared.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d97uaawxb8lkjq5/transformers.exe

Cyber Burn

Hey Valandar, you are absolutely remembered around here, and I have to say that a lot of what I've done has been based off of the hard work that you originally did, so I definitely want to say thank you for everything that you've shared with the community.

Als, that's an amazing picture that you have there, do you a website or anything where more of your work could be seen?

Epimethee

Hey, Valandar, welcome back!

Interesting work... You need to tell us more, after that teaser!

(Hmm... I think I recognize that Burger King on the pic. The lady's transformation happened a short while after getting out of it, didn't it?)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Valandar

Thank you, detourne_me! If yo could keep it up just a LITTLE bit longer, I'm trying to get it to a friend of mine...

Also, thanks Cyber and Epimethee! How about another pic of what I do?

"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

Deaths Jester

Ah, still doing Poser/Daz Studio things then, Val?  I was wondering if the Valandar putting out models at Daz.com was you....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Previsionary

VAAAAAL! I've missed your presence, and it's nice to see you around again and still making content.

I see someone already linked you to the mod, but it has always been up on the backup site: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2455688dit53d/FRP2_Backups

Just for future reference.
Disappear when you least expe--

Neros Urameshi

Hey, Val, is it okay if most of your Transformers meshes/characters (if they're yours) are used by people to make skins for Power Rangers Zords/Megazords, Voltron and/or other Mechas?

Valandar

I got no problems with that, Neros!

And yes, it was me, Deaths Jester. Still chugging along.

BentonGrey

Hey Val!  Welcome back man!  It's great to see you again!  As Prev. said, I'm glad you're still out there, creating art.  Glad you're doing well!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/