News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Help! Take 2...

Started by daglob, March 21, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

What I am trying to do is have a small version of Pibgorn (she's the lady in green I posted recently). She is a body transplant of Tomato's Female Basic to Female Insect Alpha (the big one). I'd like to just reduce the size, but the handle I transplanted doesn't work (or I did it wrong... best guess). Transplanting the TFB to the tiny mesh does not work. The scope is not finished; I still need to find some hair that will work for her.

Suggestions?

Cyber Burn

It may take me a while, but you're always welcome to send things my way.

daglob

If I send it, it won't be in a hurry' I still haven't found appropriate hair for the character.

Meanwhile: I found what may be an Avatar skin for someone named Direwolf. The name of the skin is Dire_WolfTP. Anyone know where he goes?

Deaths Jester

Quote from: daglob on March 22, 2018, 02:02:15 AM
If I send it, it won't be in a hurry' I still haven't found appropriate hair for the character.

Meanwhile: I found what may be an Avatar skin for someone named Direwolf. The name of the skin is Dire_WolfTP. Anyone know where he goes?

Direwolf is an old FR member.  HE used to do a lot of Fan Fiction here.  What does the skin look like? I ask because I know GG and myself did skins of his av..along with a few other folk.  Let me see and I might have a better idea...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

Both your skin and GG's are labeled as such. Here is this one:

Deaths Jester

Whoa...I've never seen that one before...I think the base skin is Val's though....the ears and the way the boots and thumbs look close to what he used. Actually, the more I look at it the more I wonder if it's a bash. I say that cause the belt pouches look familiar to me...something about the texturing and the lien work...but that could just be my old age.  Truthfully, I got no idea who did this.

Edit: Could it be matrix or Mowgli's?!? I know they did versions of his av too but I've never seen them....there a trenchcoat with this one or just the skinned jacket?

daglob

Finally found where I got it. The skins is by Thunder, but I don't see which mesh it is supposed to go to. It looks like he has his gun in his left hand...

DJ: it was on Electric Freedom. I see that you had a couple of skins there.

Deaths Jester

Huh...honestly didn't know that Thunder had done it or what...wait...no, not sure what mesh it's on.

There should be a whole ton of my skins at EF seeing as it was my third home after FFC and Kraven's Marvel Site. Was also one of the places I was at for a LONG time (compared to a lot of the other sites). I stayed with EF until it went defunct.

Actually a lot of places have hosted my stuff. The few multi artist large sites that I know for sure never hosted something of mine are Skindex, Dragon Force, Heroforce, the Hero's of Leict-whatever, Force of Paradox, and Alex's place. There are probably a few others that don't have my stuff but I can't think of them. I traveled quite a bit unhappily after EF closed...going from host to host each one shutting down after a short while - year or three.

Cyber Burn

https://web.archive.org/web/20041119183139/http://www.gammapatrol.com:80/content.php?ctype=skins&cid=27&qStart=1

I wasn't able to grab the skin, but according to GPL on the Wayback Machine, it uses the "Captain Commando" Mesh.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 23, 2018, 03:32:21 AM
https://web.archive.org/web/20041119183139/http://www.gammapatrol.com:80/content.php?ctype=skins&cid=27&qStart=1

I wasn't able to grab the skin, but according to GPL on the Wayback Machine, it uses the "Captain Commando" Mesh.

Hey, and look, I've got on with a face and everything. It seems to be based on on of the Thug meshes.

Thank you both.