Female Longhair choices...

Started by daglob, March 19, 2018, 12:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Okay, we have Female Longhair from Irrational, we have Female Bighair from Bearded, Taskmistress,  Female Basic Longhair by INK, Female Longhair FX which is an INK mesh but with funky keyframes that stretch the hair... what else is available?

Cyber Burn

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but at Force of Paradox, Gren has:

Ghost Girl
Crystal
Diamond Lil
Darkstar
Arcanna
Storm

At Alex's Site, Interceptor has a few possibilities that you may want to check out, and Renegade has Liberty Belle (Not sure how long of hair you want).

SickAlice's Site has a good variety in the Green Lantern section, definitely worth checking out.

And of course, Tommyboy has a little bit of everything to choose from.

Panther_Gunn

I've got Female Fullhair by Mienk (see Firestorm's Ten (DC) on Alex's site for an example).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

I've got several, I just run into the problem that I don't always remember them, and often other people's ideas are better than mine. It always helps to have help ;). Medusa would almost work, but so far I haven't found any other keyframes that will work the mesh. It looks like the "hair" might be hooked to the cape bones, but her arms don't move in the attack animations. Logically, Female Cape keyframes might work. The answer is no.