News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Patriot City Error

Started by mocachild, March 29, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mocachild

Just looking to see if anyone has any knowledge about what might be going on here.  The error says: "Alert: no character template was found to generate possible actions for!, black_bullet."  Then the game crashes.  I don't even know who or what black_bullet is.  If anyone has any ideas or thoughts let me know.  Thanks.  ^_^

spydermann93

Sounds to me that it's an installation issue. I haven't used the Patriot City Mod in a long time, so I'm not sure how the installation is supposed to go, but I'm guessing that it's supposed to be installed to it's own mod folder? Perhaps another user knows?

mocachild

I should have given more information.  I can play the game fine for a while.  The error seems to appear randomly.  If I save really frequently, I can just keep restarting the program and then keep playing.  I don't know what is triggering the error, but it appears that something is trying to load (randomly?) that the game can't seem to find.

mocachild

thanks so much Cyber Burn.  I didn't see that thread.  that's a big help.  thanks for taking the time to direct me to the answer!