News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Chemo

Started by Fronkenhonk, March 31, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fronkenhonk

I dont know if this is really a request. I have this guy and i dont know were i found him. I think it was a site that Daglob posted. Anyone know?

http://prntscr.com/iz2gig

daglob

Readme says Megasunfire did it. I can't find the site, neither on the net nor on The Wayback Machine.

daglob

Fronkenhonk

This is not the Georgoes George from Megansunfires Yahoo group. I have that aswell.  This one has strechy effekts and the hair is different to name a few things. The megansinfireskin may well have been the base though.

Kind Regards
Fronkenhonk

Fronkenhonk

The more i think about it. It might have been that you(daglob) Had one of those megafileaccounts where you had upploaded a bunch of different things from your harddrive. Something like that :). Thanks for you help guys :)

daglob

It might be one of Miguel Yanke's scopes. He gave me so much stuff, and I still haven't really gone through it.

Later:

That's it; Miguel Yanke did it. It appears to be based on Morph, but it had no readme file.

Fronkenhonk

Hi guys. Im looking for Chemo from Dc comics. Just saw him in a Batman unlimited movie and thought he looked like fun.

In the big list thing it does refer to a skin named Chemo by Tap43. But its not in his yahoogroup or the champions of freedom yahoogroups. Ofc i cant be sure this is the same Chemo im looking for.
But if it is can someone help me out? :)

fronkenhonk@yahoo.com

/Fronkenhonk

daglob

I don't think it is posted anyplace right now. Do you need FF1 or FFv3R, and where would you like it sent?

Fronkenhonk

FFv3R

fronkenhonk@yahoo.com

Thank you :)

/Fronkenhonk

daglob

Should be shambling you way shortly.

Fronkenhonk

Got it. Thanks again :)