News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Can't believe my eyes!

Started by billdamn22, April 18, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billdamn22

Decided to pop in and see how my old stomping grounds were going, pleasantly surprised to see it still up and running. Used to spend so much time on this forum I have no idea how I was able to fit in the rest of my life! Anyhow, just wanted to say hello and I hope all are doing well.

Silver Shocker

Hi, glad to see you got such a kick out of seeing this place still around!

QuoteUsed to spend so much time on this forum I have no idea how I was able to fit in the rest of my life!

I know that feeling sometimes! I imagine quite a few people here do.

Yeah, this community has stuck around for a crazy long amount of time. We're too stubborn to let it die.  :D
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

Deaths Jester

Hey-hey, another old-time FRer! How goes it, Bill?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

Hey, Billdamn!  Welcome back, man!  You've been missed!  Yep, we're still trucking along.   :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

billdamn22

I am well. Thanks. I am happy to see this forum still going. It was always more than a community to me.
It was almost a second family, and a perfect distraction from the hardships of real life. I never met a group of people who were so willing to help each other. Whether it was FF related or not. I appreciate you all more than you could ever know.

BentonGrey

And back at you, man!  I'll never forget you pitching in to help me get the DCUG released after all the drama.  It meant a lot.  :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com