News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The Incredibles

Started by Neros Urameshi, June 20, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

I would appreciate it if I had meshes/skins of the following characters from the Incredibles:

Mr. Incredible
Elastigirl
Violet
Dash
Frozone
Jack-Jack (older)
Incrediboy (Not Buddy! My OC; John Allenson Parr: A younger, 18-year-old blond-haired boy who looks like Mr. Incredible if he were younger. He has Syndrome's superpowers. When John Allenson gets adopted by the Parrs, he gets a new supersuit.)

detourne_me

I made a Mr. Incredible skin and skope, available in the pre-published section at Force of Paradox in my signature.

daglob

I did skins for Mr. incredible in his original costume, as well as a Gazerbeam, and did a skin for Violet that goes on a scope by Zivon23 (all those in Yahoo Groups), and there is a skin and scope at Alex's place for Elastigirl (need to do that original costume).

Neros Urameshi

Which Yahoo Group(s) has Gazerbeam and Violet?

daglob

Hmmm... they seem to be among the missing. I'll send you a Mediafire link shortly.

daglob

http://www.mediafire.com/?855n1xwst651m

This link goes to Mr. Incredible, Gazer Beam, and Violet. It includes work by DM, Kenn X, and Zivon 23.

Neros Urameshi

The Gazerbeam skin for the Cyclops mesh has Frozone, too! That means I got everything I need right here! Thanks! :thumbup:

Neros Urameshi

Well, except for Jack-Jack (older), which I still need.