Any Gargoyles/Matrix characters?

Started by X-Man, July 13, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-Man

so i've managed to stumble onto Angela and Demona from Gargoyles and was curious if any other characters from the series exist? Would love a Goliath/Brooklyn . Also randomly watching Matrix again and feel like there should be a mod or more characters than just Morpherus I currently have. if anyone can help me out on if these characters exist, that would be greatly helpful. e-mail is Robertharris84@hotmail.com  *edit* One more thing that would be great if someone has or made. Does Sasuke or Kakashi exist from Naruto? I have a very well done Naruto/Temari mesh.. Seems the king of Uchica should exist somewhere. let me know :thumbup:

daglob

I could have sworn there was a Goliath on one of the Male Draconis meshes, but I can't seem to find him.

Panther_Gunn

I also feel like there was an Agent Smith skin somewhere, but I don't have it nor do I know who did it/where it was.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

I have Agent Smith and Trinity. There might be a Neo out there...

Panther_Gunn

(this is what happens when I just skim instead of reading):  In the Mod list (in the Mods sub-forum) I found this:  Matrix (http://frp.unlimited2.net/ff1-mods/)  Link is dead, but I'm sure someone can direct you to where it might be now, or post a copy of it for download somewhere.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

cranlox

I would love more characters from the Gargoyles too. The goliath of Gargoyles I'm looking for it because a while ago I had it and I can not find it.
If I have Demona, Angela and Elisa the blue version.
From Matrix I have some characters that were from a Mod then I tell you which are as soon as I can check it.

daglob

The stuff I have is on its way. Still thinking about Goliath... I know I've seen him.

X-Man

Quote from: daglob on July 14, 2018, 04:43:28 AM
The stuff I have is on its way. Still thinking about Goliath... I know I've seen him.

Thank you very much..  :thumbup:. So there does exsit a Goliath Somwhere. Just hope he didn't get lost in cyberspace.

daglob

I've looked through my old disks, and still no Goliath. It may have been previewed, but not released.

Neros Urameshi

I'd sure love to see Goliath skin. And a Thailog one, too.

daglob

Give a little more time; let some others have a chance to look...

X-Man

Quote from: daglob on July 15, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
Give a little more time; let some others have a chance to look...

I will and hope he exists somewhere out there. I just wish I  had half the skills as people  here on the forums, would whip something up. I can push ffx to its limits and have Thor summon a massive strorm for the entire map,  creating a skin/mesh tho and i'm just like  :doh:

daglob

I've found a reference to WingZero having made six or so female Gargoyle meshes, but can find only two in his Groups. No males.