...And another thing...

Started by daglob, July 15, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Is there a Male Basic-like mesh that walks digitigrade? He would look a bit like Gorgon of The Inhumans (Gorgon does not work). I keep looking and trying to remember one but so far nothing.

Help?

Deaths Jester

I can only think of Man-Bull (from FF), Gorgon, and AA's Beef character that was built off of Gorgon that fits. Most of the male digigrade stuff has been based off of the Man-Bull mesh. The rest digigrade stuff is more animal or alien based (Gni's Alien being the one that comes to mind and the Fenris wolf at Force of Paradox being another). I don't think there is a true male basic version but I've been proven wrong...trying to remember the many meshes I've seen in my time as a skinner for FF is getting harder and harder every year. It's like trying to remember what I have and haven't skinned over the years.

I know, not much help...sorry...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

I forgot there were a couple of digit-walking wolves. I'll look. If I can put a wolf head on Taskmaster, putting a humanoid head on one of those shouldn't be  a lot harder.

Thanks!

Cyber Burn

There's the "Bunny_Ink" Mesh from SickAlice, possibly the "Beast_Leonine" Mesh by Valandar, and maybe one or two of Val's older Meshes as well. But I could be wrong.

daglob

I've tried using Male Heavy-ish meshes, and they distort too much.

I'm still working on it.

daglob

So, something else: is there a VX mesh that has a gun? I though there was ,but I can't find one in my stuff.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: daglob on July 20, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
So, something else: is there a VX mesh that has a gun? I though there was ,but I can't find one in my stuff.

IF there is one I don't know about it...unless maybe it's Gren's Super_Spy...maybe?  No..that's not it....but something about Gren's meshes and VX and gun come to mind.....nothing by Vertex that I know of with a gun though...

EDIT: Just went thru the Wayback and checked both Vertxual and NPI and didn't see a VX with a gun...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

Super-Spy might be it. I'll look. Thanks!

detourne_me

Gren's Super Spy is the only VX compatible mesh with native gun keyframes. My skope of The Orb has gun keyframes too. But they were skoped with a scaling gun