Female mesh that has body swapping

Started by doctorchallenger, July 21, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorchallenger

:ff:  Looking for a female mesh where mesh switches between bodies in different animations, like Ren's Martian Manhunter or Golden Age Ray, or Texas Jack's Plastic Man.  I could skope onto a male based mesh, but I was wondering if there was a female based one that I had overlooked. For FF1. Thanks!

daglob

Plastic Woman for FF1 is still on my want list. Windblown did a beautiful one for FFv3R. I've tried to create a scope using Crymsin and Plas, but it never worked.

heroidosilencio

I was also looking for one for Mystique.
It would be very good to find one.

The closer thing I saw from that is a mesh by Windblown  called Snowbird.
This meshes alters from a female skin, an eagle, a wolf and a bear.

heroidosilencio

My idea for Mystique was a ranged animation in a Cyclops skin, a  melee animation in a colossus skin and a special animation for teleport in a nightcrawler skin.

But I never found a mesh with diferent skins for a female skope.

heroidosilencio

if we have a mesh like that it would open doors to many other skopes like LIJA (SKRULL), Meggan (Excalibur), Mystique, Emma frost  and some others...

detourne_me

Hey, that Mystique Idea sounds pretty cool.
I might give it a try when I get home in about 3 weeks.  I could do it by copying the Scene Root from different meshes, but giving them different suffixes. Then in the keyframes files I would have to rename the nodes with new suffixes, and scale in and out the different meshes. A bunch of work, but doable.

Deaths Jester

Windblown did a "body swap" Emma Frost that switched between normal and diamond form some time back.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

heroidosilencio

detourne_me, If you do that we would be very happy. I wish I could do it, but unfortunely it is beyond my skills.

I will look forward for your work! Thank you for be willing to make it.

Podmark

Hi guys, did anyone ever skin and release WB's Astonishing Emma Frost? I thought maybe Afghan Ant, but if so I don't seem to have it.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I have a copy. Anyplace you want it sent? Send me a PM if you would rather.