News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Started by Tomato, September 01, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

So a while ago I remember DLing a pack with LOTS of avatar skins, but that was like 3 pcs ago and I apparently no longer have access to it. I tried to find it today, but it seems to be either down or I just can't find it.

spydermann93

It was probably one of my packs. I remember compiling them and hosting a link, but looks like I removed it.

Reuploading it and I'll paste it here when it's done. :)

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uhq1fhrh8a4xxwf/Avatar_Meshes_Skins_Hexes.7z/file

Here it is. If it's not what you were looking for, at least you have some more stuff to play with, lol

Cyber Burn

You've added quite a bit since you did the original release. Are all of these converted for FFvt3R?

Hey 'Mato, while I don't know what I did with the original Zip File, I do have the extracted version floating on an accessible disk. If you want, I could zip that up and upload it for you. I believe it has some FF1 Meshes/Hexes/Skopes as well.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 02, 2018, 08:46:10 PM
You've added quite a bit since you did the original release. Are all of these converted for FFvt3R?

Hey 'Mato, while I don't know what I did with the original Zip File, I do have the extracted version floating on an accessible disk. If you want, I could zip that up and upload it for you. I believe it has some FF1 Meshes/Hexes/Skopes as well.

Yeah, they should be. I might have more laying about, but I haven't gone through and collected them all.