Dragonball Super request!

Started by aaron.joshua, January 20, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaron.joshua

Hi All
Can anyone make a mesh/skin file for Universe 11 Pride troopers in DB super??  (Jiren,
toppo and dyspo would be the ones I want (grey alien, the rabbit and the big guy with the stache)
https://orig00.deviantart.net/4e27/f/2017/225/0/9/the_pride_troopers_png_by_davidbksandrade-dbjvjnv.png

Many thanks!

Neros Urameshi

spydermann93

As a DBZ fan, I would love to see anything DBZ.

As a skoping newb, it's taking a while for me to put stuff together :P

It's not the Pride Troopers, but here's what I got so far:

Spoiler

aaron.joshua

Cool! We need more Dragonball skopes in general! But I feel the Pride troopers fit the comic-book aesthetic of freedom force like a glove

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: aaron.joshua on January 22, 2018, 12:04:53 AM
Cool! We need more Dragonball skopes in general! But I feel the Pride troopers fit the comic-book aesthetic of freedom force like a glove
I most certainly agree about that!

Superunknown_II

A few of the Pride Troopers can be found on Xenoversemods.com or Esfmods.com.

You'll probably need the use of "Jed's Half-Life model viewer" for the ESF stuff and "Lib Xenoverse" for the Xenoverse stuff, to convert the meshes for further editing or modification for Freedom Force. I can't post a tutorial here on how to use the software here, but I'm perfectly willing to answer questions over Discord, Team Viewer, private message etc.

But if you guys do figure out the conversion processes on your own, please remember to credit the original modelers.

I'd be very happy to see some Dragon Ball content around here. :thumbup:

deanjo2000

I cant do the mesh conversions but its a very easy/basic design.

Face still needs work but this is where im at.Just need skopes for the others.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Superunknown_II

I just got word that I post some models from ESFmods.com here for giveaway, it'll likely be Toppo and Jiren. I will post Dyspo at some point as well, right now I'm making several modification to the mesh for this character.

Superunknown_II

Superunknown_II

spydermann93

Great exports, Super! Looks like the models are getting extracted rather nicely.

Superunknown_II