2018 Halloween Challenge-All Gone...

Started by daglob, October 01, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Deaths Jester

AHH! MIKEY'S GRAFTING NIPPLE HOSES ON OTHER FOLK...AGAIN!! I must tell the angry villagers to get the torches and pitchforks! <runs off>
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on October 12, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

Most of the work on this isn't mine, but I liked the way it looked. It's hard to tell it's a bat-cape

I love it!

The nipplehoses were contagious!

MikeB7

Fun fun fun stuff!   :thumbup:

DJ on zombie_alpha.  Talk about Coyote UGLY.  Get off the bar, man!

Quote from: MikeB7 on October 13, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
Da Glob shapeshifts some *chest cables* and poses with the SteamBot7 cleaning device

daglob

Benton's long lost cousin, Benton Pink.

MikeB7

Haha, nice.  Dude's got 'tude.

Deaths Jester

Come on, Mikey, we all know you like me gyrating on the bar! Why else would you slip that twenty in to my thong?

MikeB7

Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 14, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
Come on, Mikey, we all know you like me gyrating on the bar! Why else would you slip that twenty in to my thong?

Yeah, you have a point.  It *is* quite mesmerizing...

Deaths Jester

ARGH! That be impossible for I have no nipples to hose! They fell off ages ago. That only happens in your dreams, Mikey. Course, you might want to see a shrink if I'm in your dreams...

MikeB7

Nobody stays puft like da glob

daglob

BentonGrey

Hahaha!  Ohh man, these are just fantastically fun!  Great work guys! 

Oh my gosh, Dagrey!  That's wonderful! :roll:

I love all of these, and CB!  Great to see you back, even if it is with nipple hoses!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

That had me loling at work. That's awesome.

MikeB7

Ack, full on avatar skinning bug activated and inspired by the community, hah.  Hiya 'Mato!

Groovy treats inside, baby

Tomato

MikeB7

Free time + obsessive tendencies   :rolleyes:

Hey Mr. DJ!  You're Terriffic!  Those eyes are bloodshot as hell, tho

zoomy

Deaths Jester

<- is beginning to think Mikey obsesses over DJ a bit too much...definitely going to start wearing that chastity belt to protect my hind end....  :P

MikeB7

I wish more people were active - I'd play with their skins and totally ignore you. 

Deaths Jester

Quote from: MikeB7 on October 16, 2018, 09:07:28 PM
I wish more people were active - I'd play with their skins and totally ignore you.

Right, sure, why don't I believe that?  :P

CB, Glob, Podmark, Detourne_me, and a few of the second/third generation - though Pod I think is a late first genner - FRers are still about and posting....

MikeB7

Deaths Jester

..then there is Benton who still needs to get around to finishing up the DCUE expansion..and 'Mato who lurks....and a couple of other folks....not like in the hey day but there are still folks aboot.....who are nipple hose-less...

Panther_Gunn

What If.....?

....G'day had nipple hoses that shot out hamsters?   :huh:
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

detourne_me

Heh, yeah, I'm easily the most active member when it comes to releases for the last couple of years, and was a lurker for about 6 months before joining the site in 2004. But I'm still pretty much just a lurker when it comes to 'community' stuff,
so I understand why people forget i'm here.

daglob

Deaths Jester

Hamster nipple hoses?!? Some times I'm not sure about your state of insanity, PG...

Panther_Gunn

It's been through many states.  It's currently in a wet one.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Detorune Me reminded me... there is a female Glob.

MikeB7

PG!  Good to see you still around!   :wub:

Hiya detourne_me!  I noticed your output when browsing, very cool variety.  I definitely plan to delve into your work once I move beyond my old FF1 installation/content.  Looove playing around with different meshes.  :thumbup: Great to meet ya!

MikeB7

Cyber mashup with enhancements.  Don't worry, I have your hands around here somewhere if you still want 'em.

daglob

This is an Australian super-heroine named The Vampire. I've done her in the past, but thought I'd put her on a newer mesh.