2018 Halloween Challenge-All Gone...

Started by daglob, October 01, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

Three shapeshifters walk into an alternate dimension.....

The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Panther_Gunn

...overheard mutterings on Halloween....  "Jonah Hex can kiss my drunken arse!  I make this look good!"

Panther_Gunn

My apologies for the image sizing....was trying to get them in under the wire, and that detail had to be skipped.  There was gonna be another panel with Plas, but ran out of time.

daglob

What you did looks fantastic.

Besides, it was all meant to have fun, so don't stress out.

Panther_Gunn

One quick glance at the inspiration source material shows me I need to make an adjustment to Wonder Impy, but she'll do for now.

MikeB7

DJ has bangs lol.  I've wondered what it'd look like if someone gave Jonah Hex's mouth strand a good tug.   :lol:

detourne_me

wow!  There were so many skins produced this month among everyone,  it's like there are more skins this halloween than the past two full years combined!!
Amazing stuff.

daglob

Quote from: detourne_me on November 01, 2018, 11:45:43 AM
wow!  There were so many skins produced this month among everyone,  it's like there are more skins this Halloween than the past two full years combined!!
Amazing stuff.

Halloween and Christmas usually have the most participation. I guess part of it is that e everyone is stuck inside a lot, and part is just because the two holidays are fun.

Anyway, it's over for this year. If you have something almost finished, please post it anyway, and we'll all look art it and enjoy it.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on October 31, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
...overheard mutterings on Halloween....  "Jonah Hex can kiss my drunken arse!  I make this look good!"

I make it look good right up until the bangs....ugh..I never make those look good.....they don't belong on my bald head!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

MikeB7

Quote from: daglob on November 01, 2018, 04:33:31 PM
Anyway, it's over for this year. If you have something almost finished, please post it anyway, and we'll all look art it and enjoy it.

Work in progress, too much fun to not finish.  Four of us lol.  GBCB unfinished, more to follow!

daglob

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 01, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: Panther_Gunn on October 31, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

I make it look good right up until the bangs....ugh..I never make those look good.....they don't belong on my bald head!!!

's a Jonah Hex wig.......and the mesh had built-in hair.  It was literally a last minute change and I did what I had to.  No regrets.

On another note, while Google searching for the FR logo (check out DJ's belt buckle), among other things to pop up was this rather appropriate blast from the past:

MikeB7

Oh wow, look at that!  Awesome find, I love it!!   :wub:

Deaths Jester

That's one of GG's old Poser works! Nice!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

MikeB7

I ran out of steam, patience and talent hehe.  Here's the idea I was running with.

daglob

I think it all looks great. So, gonna hang around for the Christmas Challenge?

MikeB7

Yah, I'll likely be around for a good while.  The collecting and organizing itch needs much scratching and CTool is such a great distraction.   :)

DJ, that mesh is undead with a beermug-drinking animation.  It IS you.   :lol:

BentonGrey

Hahahaha!!  Ohh my gosh, this whole thing has been fantastic!  Great work to everyone who contributed!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love the Ghostbuster group, ha, great fun!  I particularly like Were-Burn!  :lol:  This whole thread has been a very welcome pick-me-up guys, thanks!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

MikeB7

lol, the idea wouldn't leave me alone.  One more member.

MikeB7

Sorry to spam, last update.  I literally couldn't sleep til the set was complete (Bill Murray still hadn't been used)

BentonGrey

I can't tell you how happy I am to be Venkman!   :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Holy moly! These are amazing!!
You know i gotta re-rig Sigourney to use the proton pack now.
Jeez that's so cool, she's going from Zuul to a Buster!  And I'm so happy to have her as an avatar.
Here's a new skope, Ellen Ripley - Ghostbuster!

MikeB7

Quote from: detourne_me on November 06, 2018, 03:19:23 PM
Holy moly! These are amazing!!
You know i gotta re-rig Sigourney to use the proton pack now.
Jeez that's so cool, she's going from Zuul to a Buster!  And I'm so happy to have her as an avatar.
Here's a new skope, Ellen Ripley - Ghostbuster!

heehee too cool   :lol: