News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Who is this?

Started by daglob, November 03, 2018, 03:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Is this the avatar of Burned? I have a "flamed-on" version also. Do any of you old timers know for sure?

RTTingle

Deaths Jester

That's not Cyberburn, RRTingle. CB's avatar looks nothing like this - he has a red and blue outfit with the word Cyber on his chest.

As for it being Burned's avatar, I'm not sure - I don't remember a Burned. Let me do a little looking and memory refreshing...unless someone beats me to it... ;)
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

I have several skins by Burned, so there was someone using the name.

Deaths Jester

Wasn't saying there wasn't a Burned, DG, just that I don't remember him off the top of my head. What does the fire version look like?

daglob

Sorry; it was a long night.

Deaths Jester

Not a prob, DG.

Hmm...I had hoped seeing the fire version might cause a neuron to spark in what's left of my brain but alas no luck...

I'll keep trying to remember though. Might go devour some of Mikey's brain - empty calorie, empty knowledge junk food sometimes help...

;)

daglob

I've found several avatars looking through the readme files of characters I didn't know. I found Silver Shocker because I had found a archive of a website on The Wayback Machine with a mini of him on it that I matched to an unknown skin.

There was no readme with Burned. I think it probably is, but just don't know.

MikeB7

I searched backup drives, that is indeed Burned.  He had a section at GPL.  I'll email you the zip with readmes

daglob

Thanks! I'll post it with everybody else.