News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

MikeB7 stuff - Wandering Kringle

Started by MikeB7, November 06, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeB7

Hi!  I'm MikeB7!  I like playing with avatars and meshes because my actual drawing skill is  :thumbdown: *blows raspberries*   The ideas still flow tho, and I like messing with existing graphics and the fun community this place has always housed.  I make no claim to have skinned anything here.

Halloween avatars

MikeB7

spydermann93

Lol, he hid you behind Dean in the group pic :lol:

MikeB7

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

"Show me the guy who ordered the sushi..."

MikeB7

It started as a DobbyGlobby distraction that got fun and so everyone crashed the party

BentonGrey

Hahahaha!  Ohh, those are both great....I love Admiral Ackburn!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

MikeB7

Looking back, Admiral Ackburn is pretty half-assed.  I spent so much mental energy figuring out the mapping that I lost patience making the uniform actually look, like, good.  Oops.  I'm gonna go back and add yellow piping and maybe better shading.  Then again, this is just a silly pic and not a formal skin release or anything...  *shrugs and waves*

spydermann93

I don't know. I think the "half-assed" look of it makes it even better. Looks like Ackbar's jammies or something, haha :lol:

MikeB7

Quote from: spydermann93 on November 11, 2018, 05:04:50 PM
I don't know. I think the "half-assed" look of it makes it even better. Looks like Ackbar's jammies or something, haha :lol:

:roll: oh man, I love that!  He's totally in his jammies.  :roll:

Cyber Burn

Such an awesome thread. Really glad to have you back Mike, I always loved the Avatar stuff at FX Force.   :thumbup:

MikeB7

Sci-fi theme revving up for round two, hehe

daglob

detourne_me

MikeB7

Feel free to post/send your avatars!  I'd love to have more to mess around with, and I wish to celebrate everyone here and whatnot.  There are people who post here I'm not sure have avatars or concepts etc.  Maybe a new thread.  Anyway, here's straight-on view.  Themes, ideas and input always welcome.   :P

MikeB7

GAAHH!
I had to redo the face today because of a stupid brain error, and just noticed I forgot the purple lipstick.  And I already sent it on to you, dm.   :banghead:

daglob

All those things I posted in the avatar folder at Mediafire said, in either the readme file or a site on the The Wayback Machine or someplace, that they are a version of a FR member's avatar, a re-design, or I know it is an avatar (Hey! Look! I did a couple)... at least, I think I did. I may have done "site" avatars, that were only onsite and never made it to FR. But, still, they are avatars.

I hadn't thought about doing a lot of other people's avatars for the Christmas Challenge... but...

MikeB7

Quick birthday addition before midnight

BentonGrey

Haha!  That's great, as my buddies and I joke that I'm the Kirk of our friend group! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

MikeB7

Shapeshifters make for great morning distractions   :P

MikeB7

daglob

Well, if you really want to get technical, this shape shifter never wears anything. He can grow chromatophores and change the color of his skin to be anything he likes. In Game (Champions) he seldom does this, because it is to his advantage for the bad buys to be unaware of this ability. Actually, it was just an homage to Plastic Man.

Of course, this also means that The Girl Glob is walking around starkers too.

It looks great.

MikeB7

Quote from: daglob on November 14, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
Well, if you really want to get technical, this shape shifter never wears anything. He can grow chromatophores and change the color of his skin to be anything he likes. In Game (Champions) he seldom does this, because it is to his advantage for the bad buys to be unaware of this ability. Actually, it was just an homage to Plastic Man.

Of course, this also means that The Girl Glob is walking around starkers too.

LOL!  That is a wonderful bit of information that I will never be free of.   :lol:

On another note, I'm 40% hoses!

MikeB7

Such a handsome smile.  Globiens know how to 'CHEESE' for pics.

MikeB7

Had to drop DJ-as-Picard, random warped mapping too complicated for something just silly.  It had a chance, tho!   :P

Deaths Jester

"This is the USS Boozehound. It's mission: to boldly drink where no man has drank before, to discover new sources of inebreation; to make weird overtures to new alien species. Captained by the perpetually inebriated Jean-Luc deJester, she wobble through space, bringing alcohol to strange and new places."

Captain's Log Star-date Dos Equis:

We've found ourselves surrounded by the Soberg and running low on alcohol.  It's up to me to find some way out of this or else I will have to sacrifice my crew to save myself from soberness!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

MikeB7

New page sci-fi round 2 WIP group shot  :P

BentonGrey

Hahaha!  That is great, and DJ's commentary even greater.  I was trying to work out a booze/Star Trek joke, but you beat me to it! :lol:
God Bless

MikeB7

That's not a seizure, it's just how he emotes. 
Spoiler