News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Skope assist. FF1

Started by doctorchallenger, December 05, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorchallenger

For :ff:

I was wondering if someone more knowledgeable about importing mesh pieces AND animations could do this for me (I have had exactly one successful animation import):  I need the hand blade attacks (mesh components and animations) from Gren's Checkmate Knight (I would be fine with either Gren's original version or the revised version) imported to Taskmaster cordless, if possible.

Thanks

detourne_me

Skoping for FF1 iz a bit trickier when keyframes are concerned. It is possible, but Im not sure how.
I suggest copying all of the nodes from the checkmate knight and pasting them into the taskmaster mesh. I believe this include the gun knife and staff nodes in the right hand, and probably something on the right thigh.
There may be more nodes, so i suggest going through the Bip01 trees of both meshes and pasting over everything that doesnt appear or has a different name from the chackmate mesh. Then, you should be able to paste over the keyframes you want using m25s keyframe tool, or just copying and pasting in nifskope.