Crime Lodge (JSA)
0 (0%)
Teen Terrors (Titans)
4 (66.7%)
Young Offenders (YJ era characters)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Tomato

So I've committed to doing a couple more League based CSA skins for Benton (Emerald Archer is done, working on another, miiiight do one more but I haven't decided) but assuming I don't burn myself out, I'm a bit torn on who to do next. I have so many ideas that I wanna play with.

So I thought I'd make a poll, see what everyone thought. Im not gonna commit to a whole group, but I figure I'll do a couple of the core characters from whatever group.

BentonGrey

I'd really love to see a version of Jester.  We don't have anything for him already, and I'd love to make him a central part of the CSA heroes mission in the CSA arc of my campaign. 

Aside from him, I like your ideas for Luthor and might like to see some more of the Satellite Era League members like Hawkman or Red Tornado.  We've got a nice Elongated Man from the contest years ago.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

I want to break away a bit, only because SO MUCH of the league has been done between myself and others.

BentonGrey

That's entirely fair.  I'm thrilled with you taking on some of these characters, given your love of the setting.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Cyber Burn

I have no idea how I missed this thread, but I would LOVE to see the "Super Family" (Marvel Family) from the "Crisis on two Earths" Movie.

BentonGrey

I still can't wait to see Jester and Luthor!  :D
God Bless

Cyber Burn

But if I had to choose from the list from above though, I would probably have to agree with DJ and go with the Crime Lodge.

Tomato

So this is probably waaaaay premature (I'm still working on Jay's counterpart and Alan's is still in the idea phase.) But I wanted to foster discussion about specific character counterparts. I'm likely going to reset the poll soon (especially since some of the bigger draws from the top two are/will be done soon), but I'm more interested in seeing who in particular you guys want to see me tackle, as well as get input for HOW I should tackle them.

And yes, I'm down for more CSA members. I think a year or so is enough of a break.

Podmark

I voted for the Teen Terrors. There's already Talon for Grayson, and Grid for Cyborg. Not aware of any other analogues off the top of my head. You could do a Kid Quick or Kid Zoom for Kid Flash. Maybe a Crow for Raven?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Odd as it sounds, I'd probably want to start with the Fab five if I did Terrors, before moving in on the more well known Terrors. Thinking Talon, Supergirl (heh), Sea Lad, Quickdraw, and Kid Quick.

Cyber Burn

Thinking about it, I'm retractin my original vote for the Crime Lodge. Not that I don't want to see them, but I think I would rather see them have someone to fight as well.

Heroic versions of Captain Cold, Grundy, the Toyman...could prove to be interesting concepts.