News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hopefully, back for awhile

Started by hoss20, December 30, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoss20

Hey there, gang. I doubt I've been missed, but I decided that I needed to come back. Needless to say, I've had a real  struggle in RL and I can't believe I've been gone for over two years. I really can't tell you all how glad it makes me to see the forums still up and running and to see some old familiar faces still posting along with some new people that have come aboard. I really missed this place. I'll probably start another thread asking to be filled in on all that I've missed out on since I've been gone. I apologize to anyone that tried to contact me. My old email went belly up, but I've registered a new one. I'm looking forward to getting back into things again.

daglob

OrWolvie1

Welcome back Hoss! And yes, you've been missed.  :thumbup:

MikeB7

BentonGrey

Welcome back, Hoss, and as Or said, you have indeed been missed!  We're glad to see you and hope that real life is treating you better these days!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

HOSS!!!

Welcome back, bud! Sorry life has been rough for you. Hopefully this year won't be so bad, eh?

Cyber Burn

Welcome back my friend!

The good news is, as the others said, you have definitely been missed.

The bad news is, unfortunately, I've gone into semi-retirement.

But I do check in just to give everyone grief whenever I can.

John Jr.

Welcome back, buddy. We all wish you good luck with your RL issues.