News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

EZVoice Pack? Does it still exist?

Started by DetroitBerserker, March 02, 2019, 05:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DetroitBerserker

Was looking into voice packs for the first time, and I've been lurking since the Skindex and Electric Freedom were things. I'm seeing if anyone has the EZVoice Pack for :ff:. I've seen traces, but nowhere to hunt it down. Looks as though it can only be found these days if people in the community still have it.
"His (Odin's) men rushed forward without armor, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were as strong as bears or wild bulls, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon themselves".

Panther_Gunn

I'm surprised no one else has chimed in on this by now.

I've still got it in a couple places, but not on the computer I've got with me at the moment (on vacation down @ the original House of the Mouse).  And since my PM box is perpetually full, send me a quick email at the address in my profile from the address you want it sent to (unless you don't mind just posting the addy here in the thread) and I'll get it sent off to you when I'm back home and functioning again.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

I'm glad you are helping PG. I know I have it but the flu took more out of me than I thought, and I just haven't waded through all my disks to see where it went.

DetroitBerserker

Thank ya guys, sorry for the delay.
It's ColinKitchen@gmail.com

Hope you've been enjoying the vacation.
"His (Odin's) men rushed forward without armor, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were as strong as bears or wild bulls, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon themselves".

Panther_Gunn

And only a month later I get around to sending them. *sigh*  My apologies.

dknight95

Hi Guys, it's been a few years, but I just found Freedom Force & FFvsTTR on GOG and thought what a blast to play this again.  Of course I don't have the tons of Mods, meshes, skins I had downloaded back in the day, but I have been downloading everything I can find!  Any chance any one has the EZVoice pack still for :ff: or at least knows where it might be hosted?  I searched and have come up empty so far.  Thank you to anyone whom can offer assistance!
Be well, God bless, Be at peace, and may the forces of evil become lost and confused on the way to your home! - George Carlin

Panther_Gunn

Well, it *was* hosted, eventually, on my Yahoo Group, for a glorious whole 7 months, before the whole thing was shut down.  I have not gotten around to finding a new home for it since then.  If you want to drop me an email address you'd like to me to send it to (either here or a PM is fine), I'll get it out to as soon as I can.

dknight95

Pm sent @Panther_Gunn please forward at your earliest convenience, Thank you!   :thumbup:
Be well, God bless, Be at peace, and may the forces of evil become lost and confused on the way to your home! - George Carlin

Panther_Gunn

I apologize for the delay.  These are sent now.

dknight95

Thank you @Panther_Gunn!  No worries at all, I'm just glad I was able to get them, I have not found too many voice packs, seems like many were lost when all the yahoo groups were shut down.   :(   If you have any others feel free to send them my way, at your convenience of course.  Thank you again for sharing.   :thumbup:

eluvium

I'd like to get my hands on that as well