News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Bit of a morbid topic, but...

Started by Tomato, March 07, 2019, 06:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

So I want to preface this by saying I'm fine, and perfectly healthy (aside from the fact that I could probably stand to eat a few less tacos at taco bell.) and this topic is the result of certain other discussions I'd rather not go into here because it'd be a super sensitive topic especially for us.

So I know with this community, the prevailing go to when someone dies is "do not alter anything they did ever, they are dead and we should preserve their content as it was"

I've mentioned my stance on this to a couple people, but I now want to make it as public as possible: if word reaches u guys that I've been hit by a truck, or had a heart attack, or whatever else... I am dead, I do not care. In fact, u want to make me happy? If I die, spread my stuff everywhere. I want my FF content to be a cancer on this board that'd put the sim6s of old to shame.

I am posting this on as public a place as possible in this community, because I don't want there to be ANY confusion. No "well we don't know what he'd want" nonsense. If I'm no longer living, I WANT you to use my content however u see fit.

daglob

Well, I have said that once I release it, I have no control over it anyway. I want people to be looking at my stuff long after I'm gone and saying things like "Lu-Nar who?" or "Why would someone named a character Captain Grand Fenwick?". Like Tomato, I created stuff for others to use, if they want. Me being here or not doesn't matter.

Cyber Burn

Throw my name onto the "Bucket List". If I drop dead, vanish into thin air, get kidnapped by alien drug lords looking for human experimental subjects, or whatever, feel free to use my stuff for any FF/FFvt3R purposes that you can think of. My only request is that any text files included with my stuff be included with whatever you release so that the original creators get their due credit. Other than that, have fun with it.

BentonGrey

Yep, my mods have always included such a notice.  Abide by the readmes of the art assets inside, but as far as my work, use it however you want.  Just give me credit.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Cosigned on all this. Actually I don't care if anyone spreads or does whatever while I'm still ticking anyways but I suppose do whatever with the site if I take the big journey.