April Fool Challenge-2019: That feeling of Deja Vu...

Started by daglob, March 10, 2019, 12:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Simple: you make some kind of silly, foolish, humorous, or jokey content and post a picture here. Other rules are simple:

Deadline is April Fools's Day (unless you want to fool us and release it late)

Have fun.

So, here is a silly something:

cranlox

My version of Buduque based on the creation of Manuel García Ferre

daglob

cranlox

It is an alien that appears in a comic Anteojito in Anteojito magazine of 1987, there are no records about all the volumes of these comics, just some loose images and some movies.
It is a "very free" attempt of the character only with the idea of the characteristics that I remember, given that I could not find it anywhere.
The tracing of Manuel Garcia Ferré was childish and simple and never went to another type of art except some super Hijitus.
There was also a villain who was the fish man, who did not leave more than one number either.
For me they were the most important villains and with characteristic characteristics of villains. In addition to Professor Neurus who was the typical villain scientist crazy
From the alien invader I did not find anything, but here are two images of characters that I would like to see in FreedomForcevs3R but they are highly complicated and require work from scratch.

HIJITUS (he is the main hero,

a boy with a magical galley broken on the top that when asked to transform it into super gives strength a suit and flying skills
(THERE ARE TWO MONUMENTS TO HIJITUS IN ARGENTINA)

EL HOMBRE PEZ - FISHEDMAN

daglob

Crossposting, since this pic can be used as either a silly April Fool picture or an Easter picture.

One week left...

daglob

Cyber Burn

Dang! I should have posted the story of my life, that's one heck of an April Fool's Joke.

daglob

I was trying to get this finished for April Fool, but just couldn't. So here we have Bizarro Doom.