News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Male_Suit_w_Guns

Started by DetroitBerserker, March 18, 2019, 11:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DetroitBerserker

Anyone have a converted for :ffvstr: version of Gren's Male_suit_w_guns mesh they can send to me?

I've got some skins, but any you include is all the better.

I have no concept of even how to convert meshes short of EZConvert, and that relies on vastly outdated .Net framework.

Shoot em at: Colinkitchen@gmail.com

Thank ya kindly.
"His (Odin's) men rushed forward without armor, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were as strong as bears or wild bulls, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon themselves".

daglob

Gimme a minute.

Okay, they are on the way. I sent some variations along.

I don't know what you are doing, but I have some other guys in suits with guns. Grenadier did several with machine guns and such that were on his site.

daglob

Get his too; I don't think I sent you the bodyguard.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on March 19, 2019, 12:57:28 AM
Gimme a minute.

I don't know what you are doing, but I have some other guys in suits with guns. Grenadier did several with machine guns and such that were on his site.

I wouldn't mind a copy of that as well.

OrWolvie1

Gimme a minute.

I wouldn't mind a copy of that as well

Cyber Burn

Gimme a minute.

I believe that may have been Renegade, but I should have all of those converted and ready to play as well. I'll look for them tomorrow and pack them up.

Cyber Burn

Sorry for the double post, but here are all of Renegade's Gangsters, converted for FFvt3R. They "should" be good to go.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d641sezdo02ygt9/Gangsters_Ren_v3R.7z/file