Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: Freedom Reborn SG is back!  (Read 542 times)

Offline Tortuga

• UB3R T3RR4P1N
  • Moderators
  • Not inspired by TMNT or Pirates of the Carribbean
    • Seniority
Freedom Reborn SG is back!
« on: April 21, 2019, 06:51:27 PM »
Yeah baby!

Offline OmegaX123

Re: Freedom Reborn SG is back!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 09:17:59 AM »
Out of curiosity, what server (Homecoming, Thunderspy, We Have Cake, etc) and which shard? I was part of the group back in the day, under the character name of OmegaX, though Freedom was more of a second home to me, as being a long-time RPer Virtue was more like home.

Offline Ultimate15

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 02:48:53 AM »
Yeah, could you give us more info/context here?

Offline Kommando

• 参勤交代
  • Titans
  • 絶対領域
    • http://hachiblue.thecomicseries.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 01:13:05 AM »
They are on Homecoming on the Excelsior shard. I have a few toons there, but 99% of the time I'm on Everlasting.

Offline Kommando

• 参勤交代
  • Titans
  • 絶対領域
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 01:15:02 AM »
Out of curiosity, what server (Homecoming, Thunderspy, We Have Cake, etc) and which shard? I was part of the group back in the day, under the character name of OmegaX, though Freedom was more of a second home to me, as being a long-time RPer Virtue was more like home.

If you were RPing in Virtue, then Everlasting is probably the shard you want. Lots of former Virtue players there.

Offline GhostMachine

• Flying through the sky, poking evil in the eye!
    • My Comic Art gallery
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 06:31:05 AM »
I haven't played in a while, but may be back in action in a couple of weeks. I have mainly been playing Star Trek Online lately, even though the FR fleet there seems to be mostly dead.....

Are weekly team up nights still going on? One reason I stopped playing is because I was rarely able to participate due to real life, but that may be changing.

Offline OmegaX123

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 12:38:09 AM »

If you were RPing in Virtue, then Everlasting is probably the shard you want. Lots of former Virtue players there.
Fully aware of that, I've been playing on Everlasting since I found out about the game being back, around the 15th anniversary-ish, so close to a year now. I was more asking what server/shard the FR SG was on than what server would be best for me in general.

Offline Silverlion

• Silverlion Studios
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 02:13:01 AM »
I'm around and willing, just need an invite to our group if anyone sees this. :D
Hearts & Souls: Superhero RPG Second Edition Coming Soon
High Valor: A fantasy Dark Age RPG. Available NOW!

Offline Kommando

• 参勤交代
  • Titans
  • 絶対領域
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 06:16:58 PM »
I'm around and willing, just need an invite to our group if anyone sees this. :D

As I mentioned in the post right before my last, Freedom Reborn is on Excelsior.