Help Feeling Very Blue : Where did my Blue X-Men Mutant Hunter Sentinels Go?"

Started by Starsky, August 02, 2019, 01:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starsky

After getting my Hellfire Club soldiers I now can't find my Blue Sentinels :( The New Mutants fought them in Issue 2 from the original series . :banghead:
Can you please send them my way with skins and meshs. Thanks and blessings for your kindness tonight.

daglob

Starsky

Many thanks DaGlob You've set my mind at ease. I will try them out 2mmrw. I tried Marvel Adventures but the Mod would not work regardless how I went about it sadly.
Thanks for the Hellfire foot soldiers too. :)  :thumbup:

spydermann93

It wasn't working?

What about it wasn't working exactly? Like, you couldn't launch the mod?

Starsky

Thanks for asking Spydermann93-Yes The mod would not work no matter how I went about it.I think the copy I have for  :ffvstr: is a Gog copy. The game may be coded not to change it's parameters. Thanks for asking.

spydermann93

Maybe your shortcut is wrong?

Find the shortcut to the mod and right-click on it. Select "Properties".

When the properties menu pops up, look at the "Target" and "Start in:" lines.

Make sure they look EXACTLY like the following (make sure you include the quotes!), except where the bold part is where your copy of :ffvstr: is installed:

Target: "D:\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\ffvt3r.exe" -game MA -log

Start in: "D:\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\MA\..\"

For example, if your game was installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich, then the parameters should look like this:

Target: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\ffvt3r.exe" -game MA -log

Start in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG\Games\Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich\MA\..\"

Starsky

Thanks Spidermann93 - Will try that and let you know how it went later today. Thanks for your help  :thumbup:  :) Also thanks for the Cylon soldier. :thumbup: :thumbup:

spydermann93

Yeah, let me know if it helps at all.

Curious to know what your problem is.

Starsky

No such luck on Marvel Adventures sadly.
I tried it the way you have it posted here and it still refers to STEAM folder not present. No worries Spydermann93.--
My copy is a free version. I think the game is setup not to let me do adjustments to it. 
Thanks for trying.  I will live with what I have. I'm not a hard gamer and don't have much time to play with the game but loving the look and feel of the characters in different settings.
I wouldn't mind watching the game played out on YouTube if someone recorded it from start to finish.
:)

Cyber Burn

Before you give up, have you made sure that all your attributes in your Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich folder were not set to "Read Only"? You may have to do this a few times to get it to work.

Starsky

Thanks Cyber Burn
I will give that a try and see if it works.
My last option would be to buy  :ff: and  :ffvstr: if it comes down to that At $5.00 Canadian I don't think I can go wrong. :)

eluvium

Does anyone know where the Sentinel mesh witht he deathtoll pendra animation can be found?