Summertime Blues Challenge 2019-See you again next year...

Started by daglob, August 04, 2019, 02:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Yes, it's that hot time of year again. As it's winding down, we have the Summertime Blues Challenge. The challenge is to create some kind of content that has a summery theme. Heroes, villains, art, whatever. Also, you can do anything blue, if you will, such as a blue-costumed character or your favorite character in a blue costume or a blue character (bucnha Kree soldiers, for instance). If you prefer, you cold even do something that involves labor, since the lasts day of the challenge will be Labor Day.

Rules, as usual, are simple:

Post a pic of what do do, so we can see it and admire it.

Deadline is Labor Day (September 2, 2019), but if you are close, feel free to post it when it is done.

Have fun.

So, here are a several versions of a blue-themed character:

and a blue villain:

And lastly a summer-based villain:

daglob

OrWolvie1

Very Nice, DG. A couple of those have distinct possibilities indeed.  :D

OrWolvie1

daglob

Cyber Burn

I still need to give it it's own skin though. This was meant to be the next Character in my "Thug" series.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 17, 2019, 04:13:33 PM
I still need to give it it's own skin though. This was meant to be the next Character in my "Thug" series.

Like I said, definite potential, possibly as minions for DG's fire villain

daglob

The Fire Villain is actually Calendar Man in his Summer motif. I need to fix up all five 'seasons" of him and get them to Alex.

Cyber Burn

This was actually the 1st version of that Thug.

daglob

Actually, nothing wrong with that one, either.

Cyber Burn

The original was on the Crossfire_Gren Mesh and the updated on is on the Punisher_Gren Mesh. As far as the animations go, I think that the Crossfire Mesh is better suited for this type of Character. I may end up re-Skoping it.

daglob

daglob

Ah well, it's over for this year. Next up... Halloween   :pumpkin-smile:

cranlox

My late participation with some Skins that refresh a bit :lol:
Triceraton(tmnt) Arachne(Marvel) Aerial (Atom)  & Agent L (MIB)

The alien dinosaur happened to a more blue color inspired by the figure of the old collection of the 90s!, Arachne is also a function of the figure in that color that came out as a variation, although it does not have blue it was company and ... well He was always a very good character! Hahaha
Aerial is of hot season, that better than a guy who works with fire and finally Agent L with weapons in blue tones as was the slogan they are complicated to take color wave when your uniform is black. ;)

daglob

I've always said that this isn't a race, so if you post something a little late, that's fine. These look great, Cranlox.