Batman Returns Catwoman.

Started by mr_nygren, August 16, 2019, 12:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_nygren

Hello, i did use to have a "Batman Returns" Catwoman model in the past. But it weren't available anywhere anymore. I decided to recreate it using the Catwoman skin from the "Batman: The Animated Series" by Courtnall6 - but it has the wrong ears, no heels, the wrong claws and no whip with unique animations.

It would be awesome if anyone in here has such a model. Or at least can provide a whip for the one i made. The one i am using has a Sims1 skin moved over to Freedom Force. Took me a couple of hours to do the job, and the texture isn't the best but i'm still pretty happy with it - seeing as it's my first attempt at a full reskin.

daglob

Here is another that I don't seem to have. :angry:

mr_nygren

Quote from: daglob on August 16, 2019, 04:10:24 AM
Here is another that I don't seem to have. :angry:

The one on the picture is not available for anyone as i haven't made it public. But the only one having it is me, because i made the skin.

However, there used to exist a Batman Returns model in the past that i got in the year of 2007. I don't remember if it had heels or such, but it probably wasn't too different from the one i did on Courtnall6's skin.

daglob

Ah, I see. I do have a Batman Returns Catwoman. Where would you like it sent? FFi or FFv3R? If you want to, send me a PM with the address.

mr_nygren

Quote from: daglob on August 17, 2019, 10:32:00 PM
Ah, I see. I do have a Batman Returns Catwoman. Where would you like it sent? FFi or FFv3R? If you want to, send me a PM with the address.

You do?

Freedom Force VS the Third Reich, but if it's for Freedom Force then i can easily convert it with the tool. I've been using it to convert other models. Thanks a lot if you have a better Catwoman from Batman Returns.

I'm going to use her in Bendon Grey's DC Mod when playing it for sure. I do also have Michael Keaton Batman already but no Penguin.