News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Vision's material type

Started by oktokels, August 21, 2019, 01:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oktokels

A serious question: Which material-type should i use for the vision?

The facts:
Quote from: Marvel DatabaseThe Vision's android body is a functioning replica of a human body containing analogues to virtually all human organs, blood, and tissue, composed of an unrevealed synthetic organic-like substance, presumably Horton Cells.

Ok, so according to this quote, vision's body should be made of flesh, but, i know he is like a clone of ultron or something like that, so, shouldn't his body be made of metal??? What do you think??  :banghead: :banghead:

OrWolvie1

Quote from: oktokels on August 21, 2019, 01:57:38 AM
A serious question: Which material-type should i use for the vision?

The facts:
Quote from: Marvel DatabaseThe Vision's android body is a functioning replica of a human body containing analogues to virtually all human organs, blood, and tissue, composed of an unrevealed synthetic organic-like substance, presumably Horton Cells.

Ok, so according to this quote, vision's body should be made of flesh, but, i know he is like a clone of ultron or something like that, so, shouldn't his body be made of metal??? What do you think??  :banghead: :banghead:

Well, I would say he would be synthetic flesh in his natural state, but seeings how he can change his density, then wouldn't that mean that his material would change when he did? From flesh to metal to air etc? So I would say that his base material would indeed be flesh, after all, he is an android. And that would also explain how he and Wanda were able to successfully have children.

daglob

I thought he and Wanda's kids were magic. Did they change that?

OrWolvie1

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. You may be right as I never got to read that particular story arc. And we all know how Marvel and DC both love to change things so who knows. Maybe it was a combination of both.   :thumbup:

oktokels

Orwolvie1: That's an excellent argument. I will have to check the mechanics behind mass control to see if there's any change in the material type while using it in gameplay. thx man !! :thumbup:

daglob: im totally lost in terms of marvel continuity  :doh: :doh:

cheers !!  :thumbup:

OrWolvie1

Quote from: oktokels on August 21, 2019, 03:16:09 AM
Orwolvie1: That's an excellent argument. I will have to check the mechanics behind mass control to see if there's any change in the material type while using it in gameplay. thx man !! :thumbup:

Happy to help. You'll have to let me know what you find out. I'm curious. I'm almost thinking that it would be handled in game like the Absorbing Man would be, seeings how he changes his materials regularly

I found this thread, and it may help solve some of those issues, I'm not sure. freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=58232.0

daglob

Quote from: oktokels on August 21, 2019, 03:16:09 AM

You and me both.