Funny request... Take 2

Started by daglob, August 25, 2019, 04:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

What I need is someone with both games to let me send them a couple of meshes and look at them and see if hey are correct. The original was correct, but I changed from Male Suit V2 to Male Suit V2 With Gun, and my graphics card is no longer supported by Windows 10 (but it was for over a year). I'm running on drivers that were probably written when I had an 80386, and it does not like alpha channels for either game, so I have no idea what it actually looks like. Send me an e-mail at daglob@yahoo.com, or send me a PM, and I'll send the meshes back post haste.

Cyber Burn

I don't know where my game disks are, but I have both games installed, and both CTools seem to somewhat work alright.

daglob

I need to know where Male Basic FX is. I have the mesh, I'm trying to make a readme file, and can't find it online.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on August 27, 2019, 07:55:57 PM
I need to know where Male Basic FX is. I have the mesh, I'm trying to make a readme file, and can't find it online.

You looking for where to locate it online or do you need a copy of it?

daglob

The location; I wanted to put it in the readme file for The Blue Flame, a Golden Age Human Torch rip-off.

Cyber Burn

The one by the Beyonder, or the one by Grenadier?

daglob

Panther_Gunn

The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Cyber Burn

For your original Request, this is what I'm seeing (and mind you, this is only in CTool 1 and 2, and NifSkope since I don't know where my game disks are).

:ff: Version:

:ffvstr: Version:

daglob

Okay, that's what I was afraid of. I'm not sure how to fix it other than maybe newer graphics drivers and a newer version of Photoshop.

Thanks!

Cyber Burn

I know different settings on the Alpha'd pieces affect them differently, you could try finding a Mesh piece that actually has working alpha's for FF1 (which I'm still looking for), and copy the settings for those.

daglob

Maybe, but I know that the version of Photoshop I'm using isn't able to save the alpha channels right. I'm working on it.