News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Still Alive

Started by BentonGrey, September 11, 2019, 02:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Howdy guys!  I just wanted to drop in and let y'all know that I'm still alive and still plan to keep working on FF projects.  I've just been insanely busy.  I'm teaching an overload, 5 classes, this semester, almost all comp I, which is a fairly tremendous workload.  I hope to have more time as the semester goes on, but for the moment, I'm going 90 to nothing every week.

In more significant news, my dissertation has been completed and submitted, and my defense is this Friday, the 13th.  Yes, I'm aware of the irony.  :o  I'd welcome prayers from those of a mind!

I hope everyone around here is doing great!  I'll let y'all know how it works out.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

OrWolvie1

Quote from: BentonGrey on September 11, 2019, 02:56:39 AM
Howdy guys!  I just wanted to drop in and let y'all know that I'm still alive and still plan to keep working on FF projects.  I've just been insanely busy.  I'm teaching an overload, 5 classes, this semester, almost all comp I, which is a fairly tremendous workload.  I hope to have more time as the semester goes on, but for the moment, I'm going 90 to nothing every week.

In more significant news, my dissertation has been completed and submitted, and my defense is this Friday, the 13th.  Yes, I'm aware of the irony.  :o  I'd welcome prayers from those of a mind!

I hope everyone around here is doing great!  I'll let y'all know how it works out.

Best wishes to you and yours during this time of hecticness and total anarchy. You will do this and get through this time and come out better for it. We're all still here (mostly) and look forward to your return, when and if time permits. Glad to hear you are still alive and we don't have to send out the zombie hunters to find you  ;)

Tomato

Good to hear you're doing ok, kk and I have definitely missed u over on the discord (I'd love to hear what you think about my ideas for CSA Jay and Alan) so I do hope things quiet down for you soon. Good luck on your disertation tomorrow, I'll be rooting for you.

BentonGrey

Thanks guys!  Well, it went really, rather ridiculously, good.  It is now official.  I am now Dr. Grey.  Thanks for all the support and prayers, guys!

Unfortunately, the first essay for my four different freaking comp classes has been turned in, and I am about to be buried under those.  For today, though, I'm taking the day off to celebrate!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

daglob

OrWolvie1

Thunder

Congratulations Doctor Grey!

Tomato

Tortuga

Where's the "Like" button?!?!

SickAlice

Jimaras8

Conglatulations Benton. I have been going off the radar for thr last cpuple of months because of law school but just so you know i have tweaked the latest version of ma a lot and added a cpuple of new characters.

I mainly worked on aesthetics and corrected some fx that started from wrong parts of thr characters body. I have also rebalanced a couple of characters.

Of you havent done any work in the ma since the last version i sent you, i could mediafire this one when i get back home in a couple of weeks. Would you be interested in that?

BentonGrey

Thanks guys!

Yeah Jim, send it my way!  I don't remember where we left things (sorry!), but I think we just needed some screenies of your new characters in action, right?  Well, in....two weeks, I think, I'll have some time to zip it up and upload ti.
God Bless

Jimaras8

Yes, we were exactly at that part haha. I still dont know how to do that. If you can recommend a program i will be all over it.