News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Stan Lee

Started by Neros Urameshi, September 20, 2019, 07:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

As dedication to the legendary founder and creator of Marvel Comics, I think there should be a mesh or skin that would be of that great man. In fact, this one is a very special request. His human self should be made, and so should a superhero form I thought of for him as a fictionalized superhero version, known as Marvel Man.

This is what I believe his design should be, but if you think Marvel Man's costume should be something even better, then suggestions (maybe in the form of pictures) are welcome.

Nevertheless, all Marvel Man's powers are the same as what Stan Lee has in the Lego Marvel video games. What do you think about that idea for Stan Lee as a superhero character for a mod of :ffvstr:?

OrWolvie1

Looks awesome. A fitting tribute to a man who gave us so much in his lifetime.

Neros Urameshi

Thanks. After all, there's already a Lightspeed; one of the Power Pack.

Neros Urameshi

And a Stan Lee Hulk form would be appreciated, too, considering that power in the Lego Avengers series as well.

daglob

I did a Mr. Stantastic skin, along with an ever-lovin', blue-eyed, cigar chomping Kirby Thing...

SickAlice

There's a Stan Lee head on the converted Spider-man model I released. Could easily be imposed on something with a suit or whatever.

SickAlice

I put together a Stan Lee, human form. Over on my releases page.

Neros Urameshi