Puppet Master's puppets

Started by eluvium, October 07, 2019, 05:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

So in ffx mods, there were these meshes with skins that worked in unison the the Puppet Master attribute, animated dumpster, animated building, animated car, plant etc. where can I find those?

daglob

It's been a long time since I set up my games, but I believe those are installed with FFX.

eluvium

daglob

See if you have a directory in your Custom Characters called "ffx_objects".

eluvium

I shall, hey I have a skin Idea, but I'm only part of the way done, I think you'd might be able to help me get where I'm going ont the TGA file. may I show you it?

eluvium

Quote from: daglob on October 08, 2019, 04:44:24 PM
See if you have a directory in your Custom Characters called "ffx_objects".

I went to FFX_objects, and just found an empty folder

daglob

Go here:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/p4jiwtzxssu95/for%20Eluvium

It should take you to a Medifire folder. I've put the FFX objects for both games in it. Just in case you need them, I have also put the extracted built-in characters for both games.

If you have trouble, let me know; Medifire has been a little... quirky... lately. We can do something else.

daglob

Quote from: eluvium on October 08, 2019, 07:18:16 PM
I shall, hey I have a skin Idea, but I'm only part of the way done, I think you'd might be able to help me get where I'm going ont the TGA file. may I show you it?

If you want to. Send it to daglob@yahoo.com.

eluvium

Hey thanks man, you always make my visits to the forum welcoming and worth while, I hope you are well

eluvium

tm_basic_belt_holster, Would anyone happen to have this one, FXforce is long gone, and I don't have it, or just tell my which YG has it

daglob

Check that Medifire folder again.

eluvium