Anole
Match
Pixie
Rockslide
Onyxx
Surge
Elixir

eluvium

ooh with hero files, that's really nice I should have looked past the meshes, Huge fan, is there a :ffvstr: for your DP avatar?

eluvium

SickAlice

Usually Pods hero files are packaged with the skins themselves else there's a pack with them in it floating around Yahoo somewhere.

eluvium

Quote from: SickAlice on November 08, 2019, 08:13:30 PM
Usually Pods hero files are packaged with the skins themselves else there's a pack with them in it floating around Yahoo somewhere.

Pod's and Afghan'a the meshes I have I imagine they all have hero files that go with them, I'll look, though I'm not sure what file in  :ffvstr: to place them as I can't locate the heroes folder, is it in data?

Podmark

A few years ago I used to do Hero Files with each of my skins, but I didn't keep up with it. I don't think anything on Hero Force will have any. As for the old Hero Files they're probably on an old hard drive I don't have access to right now.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Quote from: eluvium on November 08, 2019, 09:57:37 PM
Quote from: SickAlice on November 08, 2019, 08:13:30 PM

Pod's and Afghan'a the meshes I have I imagine they all have hero files that go with them, I'll look, though I'm not sure what file in  :ffvstr: to place them as I can't locate the heroes folder, is it in data?

No it's an odd place for that game.
C: (or whatever drive letter you have the game on)/Users/"Yourname"/AppData/Local/Irrational Games/Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich/Custom/Heroes/

Personally I made a shortcut to that folder in my  :ffvstr: one just so I don't have to dig it up every time.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: eluvium on November 07, 2019, 10:08:22 PM
for  :ffvstr:

Is there a file for:
Graymalkin
Anole
Match
Pixie          X
Rockslide    X
Onyxx
Surge         X
Elixir          X

Well, I just finished going through the vast storehouse of hero files that I've been collecting over the years and I found some of them, if you want them. Just tell me where to send them.  I marked the ones I have.

eluvium

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on November 11, 2019, 08:19:26 AM
Quote from: eluvium on November 07, 2019, 10:08:22 PM
for  :ffvstr:

Is there a file for:
Graymalkin
Anole
Match
Pixie          X
Rockslide    X
Onyxx
Surge         X
Elixir          X
Abnormal.features@gmail.com
thanks
Well, I just finished going through the vast storehouse of hero files that I've been collecting over the years and I found some of them, if you want them. Just tell me where to send them.  I marked the ones I have.

OrWolvie1