News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel Adventures Updated!

Started by BentonGrey, February 29, 2020, 07:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Howdy folks!  Today I bring you an update to one of my previous projects by my friend, the mightly Marvelite, Jimaras8!  Jim has been a dedicated fan of both Marvel Comics and my mods and has been working away at adding new characters, tweaking old ones, and generally expanding the mod's scope significantly.  He's tried to match my design style and has done a great job.  He's added lots of more modern characters that I'd have never gotten around to, and he has brought a love and knowledge of the Marvel Universe to the project that has been great to see.  I've also replaced all of the exes that have been giving people trouble.  I hope they'll work better now.

So, without further ado, check out Marvel Adventures 2.3, and enjoy!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/2020/02/29/marvel-adventures-update/
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

This sounds awesome! Is this an add-on? Or should we delete the previous version before installing this one?

BentonGrey

Thanks, man!  This is a new, full version, so you can delete the previous versions.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Klauser

Jimaras8

This is a great day indeed. Im so glad to see something i have been working on for a while released to the community.

I would never be able to to contribute even a little if it wasnt for all of you answering my myriad questions patiently. Hope all of you enjoy it. Benton is working on a DCUG update as well so keep an eye on that too.

windblown

Cool!! I need to play this :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd never thought that I'd see Wind Dancer, Wallflower or Bling! in a mod  :blink: :D

spydermann93

Wow! I cannot believe I missed this! I'll definitely grab it now.

Awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Podmark

Wow, seeing some of the characters included makes me happy that I've kept skinning all these years. Need to free up some time to play FF again.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jimaras8

Quote from: windblown on March 04, 2020, 11:23:54 PM
Cool!! I need to play this :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd never thought that I'd see Wind Dancer, Wallflower or Bling! in a mod  :blink: :D

You making them is the reason i made hero files for them WB. They were not on my radar at all. The same with Cecilia Reyes.

Jimaras8

Quote from: Podmark on March 05, 2020, 01:11:42 AM
Wow, seeing some of the characters included makes me happy that I've kept skinning all these years. Need to free up some time to play FF again.

If it wasnt for you and WB making such awesome skopes those characters would not have been in the mod. gentle, dust, wolf cub, icarus, cecilia reyes, wind dancer, wallflower. All of them were made because you guys made them.