An Ink mesh with an animated pony tail?

Started by daglob, November 28, 2019, 03:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Storm and a few other meshes have a static pony tail, but does one have a pony tail that moves? Since I can't skin (unless I fire up the laptop... hmmm...) I'm playing with some scopes, and I need an animated pony til to go on an Ink mesh with the pony tail bones and see if it moves. Does anyone know of a suitable mesh?

SickAlice

I just fixed the Storm mesh speaking of, that is the hair and cape nodes. I never considered it but I can set up a weighted ponytail easily for you. Of interest though for one you probably need it for the first game I imagine. I can make that nif but can't check if it works right, you'd have to take it from there. So it's up to you. It's Sunday and I'm at home, working on huge project for Freedom Force actually so I can fit it in quick if you want.

daglob

Quote from: SickAlice on December 01, 2019, 05:09:50 PM
I just fixed the Storm mesh speaking of, that is the hair and cape nodes. I never considered it but I can set up a weighted ponytail easily for you. Of interest though for one you probably need it for the first game I imagine. I can make that nif but can't check if it works right, you'd have to take it from there. So it's up to you. It's Sunday and I'm at home, working on huge project for Freedom Force actually so I can fit it in quick if you want.

It's on it's way.