News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

AIM Agents for FF1?

Started by daglob, November 21, 2019, 05:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

In the readme files of AIM TJ, it says they are Texas Jack's AIM mesh converted to FFv3R. This implies that the original is for FF1, but does anyone know if it exists? If so, I sure would like it at:

lonespaceranger@gmail.com

Thanks!

daglob

Orwolvie answered the question "Is there an AIM Agent mesh for FF1?", and the answer is yes. I posted it to the TJ Backup group, for others who might be interested.

Thank you, Orwolvie.  :thumbup:

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on November 21, 2019, 08:29:52 PM
Orwolvie answered the question "Is there an AIM Agent mesh for FF1?", and the answer is yes. I posted it to the TJ Backup group, for others who might be interested.

Thank you, Orwolvie.  :thumbup:

Happy to help  :D

Panther_Gunn

Yup, it's a pretty cool mesh.  The skin on Deja Vu wasn't bad at the time, but now it looks positively second-rate.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Yeah, but I use Deja Vu as a commander, and a bunch of the others as troops. It looks pretty good in game.

SickAlice

Andrew Forson is in my que, halfway done actually. If you want I'll push him up and make sure to drop a FF1 variant nif.

daglob

Hey, you know me; I'm a content hog.

Cyber Burn

Actually, I believe there's another FF1 AIM Agent floating around in your section at Alex's Freedom Fortress.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 24, 2019, 04:43:33 PM
Actually, I believe there's another FF1 AIM Agent floating around in your section at Alex's Freedom Fortress.

Yes there is; it is a very nice scope by Flash22798. There is another one on my hard drive, for which I am indented to Flash for showing me which parts would work. When I get Photoshop working consistently, I'll finish it.