News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Transformers G1

Started by Ja1862, January 28, 2020, 05:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ja1862

Does anyone know how to find that old Transformers g1 mod that was out for Freedom Force, I'm sure it had 3 missions.
Had some cool looking models as well.

Come to think of it, didn't there use to be a G.I Joe mod back in the day as well?

BentonGrey

Howdy Ja, I'm not sure where that's hosted now, but I'm sure someone will be able to share it with you.  If you don't hear back from anyone with a better idea, I'm pretty sure that I've still got it and can pack it up and send it your way when I get some time.

As for a G.I. JOE mod, you may actually remember my abortive attempt years and years ago.  Some materials were made for it, but I was never able to get anywhere with it.  Eventually, I decided that FF really wasn't the platform for that kind of project.  I'd still really love to see someone create a cool JOE mod for a game like Silent Storm or something.  Anyway, there are some various skins and skopes, and actually, Style made a ton of REALLY fantastic JOE skopes a while back!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

OrWolvie1

I just happen to have the Transformer Mod done by Valandar back in the day, if you are interested. I just need to know where to send it

SickAlice

That Transformers mod was something special, especially the job they did on the voices. If a GIJoe mod ever gets in full swing have daglob or someone shoot me an email, I'd be all hands on deck for making models for that. I know those characters looks like the back of my hand.