Valentine's Day Challenge 2020-Over 'til next year

Started by daglob, January 14, 2020, 08:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Love is in the air, and it's time for the Valentine's Day Challenge. The challenge is to create some kind of Valentine's Day oriented content, and pot pics and what all so we can see it and give you accolades.

Rules are, as always:

Deadline is February 14, 2020, but if you need a little extra time, we will wait.

Post  picture of your work so we can be astounded.

Have fun.

I'm still Photoshopically Challenged, so here so an old pic:

daglob

daglob

daglob

Not a lot of participation this year. I'm still having computer trouble, so my own participation is limited.

Here are a  couple of other previous skins:

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

That still looks just as disturbing as it did last year.

SickAlice

I'm going to cheat like I did for Christmas and just submit the holiday one I already made for the project I'm working on, mostly because I'm not giving a moment to any other until I finish this one completely.

daglob

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: daglob on February 04, 2020, 07:34:06 PM
That still looks just as disturbing as it did last year.

You don't wanna know where the heart cutouts are on the back.  Just think Prince's yellow jumpsuit at the VMA's.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Tortuga had a character named Paiku Gastapakus (or something like that) who had a similarly disturbing costume.

SickAlice

Lady Death yes. That one is Jess Wichman's Valentines Pin-Up. All the model bits are done, just finishing skins and keyframes. It's also a long time worked project. The idea is to have a mesh with a versatile costume that skinners can use the alpha channels to make fine details without having to mesh or skope. Then a few other things I've learned over the years made it in there. More about it when I release it.

daglob

BentonGrey

SA, cool!  DG, I love Valenglob!  Ha! 

Dean, yikes!  That is wonderfully terrible!  :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

First, a couple of oldies:

My Avatar from 2016:

Cyber Cupid 2017:

Cyber Burn

Not really finished, but I don't know if I'll have time to finish it.

So considering that I have such a massive disdain for valentine's day, and for the concept of love in general, here is this year's entry:

HATE: The True Meaning Of Valentine's Day!!!

daglob

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 15, 2020, 05:59:46 AM
Man, that tells a story.

:D

Well, not much going on this year; maybe next year will be better for everybody.