News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Female teen varieties?

Started by Tomato, February 06, 2020, 12:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

So I'm about to start skoping together E3 Donna Troy for my Teen Terrors... Specifically I'm doing counterparts to her original costume and her 70s costume. I'm trying to decide what bodies to use, figured I'd ask. Optimally I'd like both to be on the same keys/base body, but I'd like the original version to be the equivalent of a male_teen_14 if possible.

Podmark

For female teens I've been using whatever body Windblown put together. I'm not 100% sure what it's made from but it works pretty good.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

Your Female Teen is excellent, but if you want younger, there is a Female Preteen Ponytail in Kenn's stuff at Freedom Fortress. There is a younger Female Basic also, and Ink did a Female Teen Versatile, although she looks like she might be a little older.

Tomato

I knew I made one, but I couldn't find it on heroforce so I thought I was going crazy. Would anyone happen to have my female teen unconverted so I can upload it next time I update?

daglob

Tomato

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

SickAlice

I don't know if this helps but kind of a quick easy way I employ to get away with teenage X-Men characters.
http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=57632.msg781854#msg781854

Tomato

So real quick... I appreciate daglob immensely for the help, but there is a... Catastrophic issue with my female teen mesh that I'll need to fix before I can in good faith re-release it. Which might be awhile.

BentonGrey

That sounds rather serious, ha.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Yeah, I've used it for a couple of things and didn't see it.

Do you need copies of the other Female Tomato meshes?

Tomato

So somehow I guess I managed to warp my original female model forward slightly when I was making it, so that it acts like it's about 6 inches in front of where the bones are, rather than having the bones inside it. It doesn't look AWFUL when alone or when skoping stuff like hair onto it, but if you skope on, say, wristbands? then during animations they'll float around all wonky because they're attached to the actual bone, whereas the original TM female is attached to a nebulous point 6 inches in front of the bone.

It's what basically destroyed all my work on Stinger, if any of you remember that preview.

The TM2 mesh fixed that problem, plus some others I had, so it's just better in general. What I might do is work to match that to teen proportions, provided I have the max somewhere.

I'd appreciate it if you could send any I've done my way so I can update them all. but I'm more or less using Windblown's base female teen body (which is Gren's female body with a different head) for my current skope.

daglob

Tomato

Thank you. All 3 of my V1 meshes have max files actually, which means I just have to cross my fingers that I still have the one for the V2.0 mesh to adapt to those.